With all of her necessary documentation, the University of Wisconsin-Madison student Brooke Evans arrived at her polling place on Nov. 8, 2016, for the presidential election.
Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett raised concerns Wednesday that as many as 32,000 voters in the city were mistakenly deactivated because of erroneous information but election officials say the number is much smaller.
The Republican leader of the Wisconsin Assembly wants legislation next year to standardize and restrict early voting to make it more similar in rural and urban areas.
A 34-year-old West Allis man has been sentenced to 90 days in jail for voting twice in the 2012 presidential election.
A convicted felon is accused of voting illegally in the November election in Kenosha County.
The Supreme Court said Friday it will consider eliminating the government's most potent weapon against racial discrimination at polling places since the 1960s. The court acted three days after a diverse coalition of voters propelled President Barack Obama to a second term in the White House.
As a newcomer to the U.S., arriving in the months leading up to a Presidential election, I am struck by the apparent polarization of the American media into red and blue extremes.
Most headlines from the U.S. Supreme Court's recent rulings involved health care. But an unrelated decision could affect how Wisconsin's election maps get drawn eventually.
A bill moving Wisconsin's presidential primary to April appears to be on the fast track after getting backing from both parties.
- Judge bars media cameras in slayings case, but the court will livestream
- $2 million awarded by Federal jury for MPD excessive force, officers’ failure to intervene
- Wisconsin Attorney General joins multistate Amicus Brief to uphold laws restricting gun magazine capacity
- Lawyer with ties to Brookfield, Wis. sentenced to four Years in Federal Prison
- Justice Sandra Day O’Connor, the first woman on the Supreme Court, has died at age 93
- Gov. Evers appoints Toni L. Young to the Racine County Circuit Court
- Gov. Evers appoints Frank Gagliardi to the Kenosha County Circuit Court
- Unions in Wisconsin sue to reverse collective bargaining restrictions on teachers, others
- Courtroom outbursts justified exclusion of mother from parental rights trial
- OSHA fines two Wisconsin construction companies after Lambeau Field carpenter’s death
- Vehicle wanted in Chicago homicide crashes into Milwaukee school bus during police pursuit
- Court to weigh social media and First Amendment
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula