As Milwaukee County supervisors wrangle over the fate of O'Donnell Park, the debate has raised a number of important legal questions.
A former Milwaukee County jail sergeant who claimed Sheriff David Clarke gave him a profane tongue-lashing after he complained about working at the O’Donnell Park scene in 2010 lost his appeal Monday.
It could be months before Advance Cast Stone Co. knows exactly how much money it will have to pay following a jury’s decision Thursday to award millions of dollars to the families of those injured and killed at O’Donnell Park parking garage.
A jury Thursday found Advance Cast Stone Co. negligent in the death of one person and injuries to others in the 2010 partial façade collapse of the O’Donnell Park parking garage in Milwaukee.
A jury deliberated Wednesday on whether to hold Advance Cast Stone Co. and others liable for a death and multiple injuries caused by the 2010 O’Donnell Park parking structure partial facade collapse in Milwaukee.
A monthlong trial in a wrongful death lawsuit stemming from the 2010 façade failure at the O’Donnell Park parking garage neared an end Tuesday afternoon with attorneys delivering closing arguments.
Trial attorneys debating blame Wednesday for the June 2010 death of a teenager at the O’Donnell Park parking garage near Milwaukee’s lakefront pointed fingers at Advance Cast Stone Co., which built the structure about 20 years ago.
A trial to determine who was at fault when part of a parking garage gave way and killed a teenager begins Monday in Milwaukee County.
A Milwaukee County Board could consider hiring a local law firm to represent the county in preparation of a potential lawsuit against companies involved in construction and maintenance of the O’Donnell Park parking garage.
A Milwaukee County judge on Wednesday set a trial date in the O'Donnell Park lawsuit in which 15-year-old Jared Kellner was killed when he was crushed by a piece of falling facade.
Lawsuits against Milwaukee and Milwaukee County loomed Tuesday as officials announced the reopening of the O'Donnell Park parking garage on Lincoln Memorial Drive.
Wisconsin's builders' statute of repose is known as a lawsuit slayer.
- The most prevalent forms of cyber crime (CHART)
- Money laundering complaint filed against Justice Protasiewicz by convicted felon, election denier, alleged stalker
- Gov. Evers continues to seek applicants for Barron County Circuit Court
- GOP, Garland clash at hearing
- Bipartisan group of Wisconsin lawmakers propose ranked-choice voting and top-five primaries
- Wisconsin Ethics Commission staff leakers face 9 months prison, $10,000 fine
- Republican legislators fail to respond to child care crisis survey
- Russian International Money Launderer arrested over military grade microelectronics
- Gov. Evers Appoints Jorge Fragoso to the Milwaukee County Circuit Court
- Wisconsin Legislature set to reject governor’s special session on child care, worker shortages
- Wisconsin Republican leader blocks pay raises in continuation of DEI fight
- Wisconsin redistricting fight focuses on the recusal of a key justice as impeachment threat lingers
- Evers appoints McElroy as Price County district attorney
- Evers appoints Ann Peacock to Dane County Circuit Court
- Michael Best appoints Sarah Alt to new role as chief process and AI officer
- Attorney Peter Baziano joins Murphy Desmond in its Business and Real Estate practice groups
- GRGB partner Karnes honored at Run for Justice
- DeWitt’s Miotke reappointed to SPD’s Board
- Hupy and Abraham wins award for ‘Behind the Handlebars’ video series
- Evers appoints trio to Milwaukee County Circuit Court
- Kubiak joins Amundsen Davis’ Business Litigation Service Group
- GRGB partners Jason Luczak, Nicole Masnica honored with Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers award
- Teuta Jonuzi, Joshua Hargrove promoted to equity partners at Tracey Wood & Associates
- Reinhart’s Taggatz joins International Association of Defense Counsel