More than 50 years after a Vietnam War-era bombing on the University of Wisconsin campus that killed a researcher, the FBI on Thursday released age-processed photographs of a suspect who has thus far evaded law enforcement and been referred to as "Wisconsin's state ghost."
The Wisconsin Supreme Court ruled in a divided vote on Thursday that state lawmakers can hire private attorneys at taxpayer expense even before a lawsuit has been filed, an extension of what had been done under current law.
A top Wisconsin Department of Justice administrator filed a federal complaint alleging that she's being underpaid and harassed at work because she's a Black woman.
Wisconsin's Supreme Court reversed itself Tuesday and allowed the governor to take control of public school policy from the state superintendent, a decision that could translate to a major victory for Republicans if they can defeat Democratic Gov. Tony Evers in three years.
The Wisconsin Supreme Court has reinstated almost all of Republican legislators' lame-duck laws limiting Gov. Tony Evers and Attorney General Josh Kaul's powers, but the legal fight isn't over.
A federal judge on Tuesday rejected Wisconsin Republican lawmakers' attempt to intervene in a Planned Parenthood lawsuit challenging the state's abortion restrictions, saying in a strongly worded order that they presented no evidence that the Democratic attorney general wouldn't adequately defend the laws.
When the economy tanked in the late 2000s and early 2010s, even large law firms in Milwaukee, far away from New York, felt the effect.
When Shirley Abrahamson leaves the state Supreme Court next year, she will leave a legacy to remember.
The state lawmaker who removed an anti-Republican sign from the state Capitol rotunda says he did it because it posed a security risk.
State taxpayers will pay $30,000 to settle a federal lawsuit filed against a lawmaker who stole a sign from a protester referring to President Donald Trump as "sadistic," ''racist" and a "serial groper."
MADISON, Wis. (AP) — Wisconsin public schools Superintendent Tony Evers’ allies want a Madison judge to reaffirm that Evers doesn’t need Republican Gov. Scott Walker’s permission to write regulations. The state Supreme Court last year upheld a Dane County judge’s ruling that a 2011 state law requiring agency heads to get Walker’s approval before writing […]
A Wisconsin teacher is back at school after being placed on leave following complaints about a documentary shown in her class.
- House Expulsion of Santos marks sixth in chamber’s history
- PIP, SSI benefits cases to be heard during December arguments
- Court: City violated order in dispute over fire departments
- Judge bars media cameras in slayings case, but the court will livestream
- $2 million awarded by Federal jury for MPD excessive force, officers’ failure to intervene
- Wisconsin Attorney General joins multistate Amicus Brief to uphold laws restricting gun magazine capacity
- Lawyer with ties to Brookfield, Wis. sentenced to four Years in Federal Prison
- Justice Sandra Day O’Connor, the first woman on the Supreme Court, has died at age 93
- Gov. Evers appoints Toni L. Young to the Racine County Circuit Court
- Gov. Evers appoints Frank Gagliardi to the Kenosha County Circuit Court
- Unions in Wisconsin sue to reverse collective bargaining restrictions on teachers, others
- Courtroom outbursts justified exclusion of mother from parental rights trial
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula