Many of the biggest battles over hotly contested Republican-backed legislation in recent years have been fought a block away from the state Capitol at the Dane County Courthouse.
The Sheboygan County Clerk of Circuit Court’s Office is at a tipping point.
Whoever coined the adage “the wheels of justice grind slowly” hasn’t seen Fond du Lac County’s family court.
Eau Claire County has a new jail, but Judge William Gabler is more excited about how he and court staff members are keeping people out of it.
A second circuit court branch would have been impossible without a new Green County justice center.
Family court looks a lot brighter at night than during the day at the Barron County Justice Center.
The last time elected officials proposed a new courthouse and jail in Monroe County, taxpayers rose up in what one local leader called “the recall massacre” of 2009.
Waukesha County Circuit Judge Mike Bohren says he knows what an ideal courthouse looks like, and he does not work in one.
Crunching numbers might not seem like a judicial responsibility, but in Milwaukee County Circuit Court, it’s a necessity.
One man often is all who stands between those who work in the Racine County Courthouse and the attendant risk that entails.
There’s a shift going on at the Ozaukee County Justice Center.
The mountains of paper clogging the Dodge County Justice Facility are disappearing. In their place are neatly stored computer files and the feeling that the people working in the courthouse are leading the way in embracing new technologies.
- Solo vs. big law: Does size really matter?
- Wisconsin Court System’s director of public information officer retires abruptly
- New lawsuit launched over secret Vos impeachment investigation
- Federal judge rules for students with disabilities in age-cutoff case
- Wisconsin DNR board appointees tell Republican lawmakers they don’t support wolf population limit
- The most prevalent forms of cyber crime (CHART)
- Money laundering complaint filed against Justice Protasiewicz by convicted felon, election denier, alleged stalker
- Gov. Evers continues to seek applicants for Barron County Circuit Court
- GOP, Garland clash at hearing
- Bipartisan group of Wisconsin lawmakers propose ranked-choice voting and top-five primaries
- Wisconsin Ethics Commission staff leakers face 9 months prison, $10,000 fine
- Republican legislators fail to respond to child care crisis survey
- Evers appoints McElroy as Price County district attorney
- Evers appoints Ann Peacock to Dane County Circuit Court
- Michael Best appoints Sarah Alt to new role as chief process and AI officer
- Attorney Peter Baziano joins Murphy Desmond in its Business and Real Estate practice groups
- GRGB partner Karnes honored at Run for Justice
- DeWitt’s Miotke reappointed to SPD’s Board
- Hupy and Abraham wins award for ‘Behind the Handlebars’ video series
- Evers appoints trio to Milwaukee County Circuit Court
- Kubiak joins Amundsen Davis’ Business Litigation Service Group
- GRGB partners Jason Luczak, Nicole Masnica honored with Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers award
- Teuta Jonuzi, Joshua Hargrove promoted to equity partners at Tracey Wood & Associates
- Reinhart’s Taggatz joins International Association of Defense Counsel