Recent Articles from Erika Strebel, [email protected]
Women may be a minority in the industries Jennifer Rathburn works with and represents, but she hasn’t let that stop her from being at the forefront of her practice.
Here’s the latest on what’s pending before various committees in the Wisconsin legislature. Among the proposals of interest are ones calling for changes to the state’s service requirements for civil cases, the addition of judge positions to several counties and changes to the rules governing unpaid wage claims.
Sam Benedict and Robin Dorman started their legal career on the exact same day in 1979 as two of five attorneys in the Waukesha County office of the Wisconsin State Public Defender.
Willie Armstrong has been searching for a lawyer to represent his mother for two years, ever since the one he hired dropped out of the case.
The Wisconsin Civil Justice Council isn’t backing down on statements it made about the separate, policy-recommending Judicial Council in a recent memo to lawmakers on the state’s budget-writing committee
A government attorney recently announced he is running for Waukesha County Circuit Court Branch 5.
Gov. Tony Evers is looking for applicants to fill a judge position in Washburn County.
A Chicago lawyer is faced with a six-month license suspension in Wisconsin over misconduct he committed in his home state.
- Jan. 6 suits can proceed
- House Expulsion of Santos marks sixth in chamber’s history
- PIP, SSI benefits cases to be heard during December arguments
- Court: City violated order in dispute over fire departments
- Judge bars media cameras in slayings case, but the court will livestream
- $2 million awarded by Federal jury for MPD excessive force, officers’ failure to intervene
- Wisconsin Attorney General joins multistate Amicus Brief to uphold laws restricting gun magazine capacity
- Lawyer with ties to Brookfield, Wis. sentenced to four Years in Federal Prison
- Justice Sandra Day O’Connor, the first woman on the Supreme Court, has died at age 93
- Gov. Evers appoints Toni L. Young to the Racine County Circuit Court
- Gov. Evers appoints Frank Gagliardi to the Kenosha County Circuit Court
- Unions in Wisconsin sue to reverse collective bargaining restrictions on teachers, others
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula