Recent Articles from Eric Heisig
A federal judge has publicly admonished a longtime Cleveland criminal defense attorney after he swore at a prosecutor and called him profane names during a November sentencing hearing: http://bit.ly/1NoR5UM
A federal judge in Akron, Ohio, had an attorney arrested at the Justice Center in downtown Cleveland on Thursday afternoon after the attorney did not show up to a morning hearing: http://bit.ly/1ipYGTY
Milwaukee attorney Jeffrey Jensen has more than 25 years of experience in criminal defense, but he would put his fate in another lawyer’s hands rather than defend himself.
A New Berlin attorney allegedly slept with a client and bought her drinks while the client was free from jail on bond, according to allegations from the Office of Lawyer Regulation that were also stipulated by the attorney.
A Greenfield attorney who allegedly defrauded four clients out of $2.2 million was indicted Tuesday on 33 criminal charges.
The U.S. Equal Opportunity Employment Commission is weighing its appeal options after a Milwaukee jury decided that a woman who could no longer lift as part of her job at a Cudahy AutoZone was not considered disabled.
A defendant who pleaded no contest to a robbery charge after being given incorrect information should be allowed to withdraw his plea, the Wisconsin Supreme Court ruled 4-3 on Wednesday.
A former gas station owner has been ordered to pay $10,885.70 in forfeitures, court costs and attorneys' fees for a judgment filed against him last week over soil contamination.
- $2 million awarded by Federal jury for MPD excessive force, officers’ failure to intervene
- Wisconsin Attorney General joins multistate Amicus Brief to uphold laws restricting gun magazine capacity
- Lawyer with ties to Brookfield, Wis. sentenced to four Years in Federal Prison
- Justice Sandra Day O’Connor, the first woman on the Supreme Court, has died at age 93
- Gov. Evers appoints Toni L. Young to the Racine County Circuit Court
- Gov. Evers appoints Frank Gagliardi to the Kenosha County Circuit Court
- Unions in Wisconsin sue to reverse collective bargaining restrictions on teachers, others
- Courtroom outbursts justified exclusion of mother from parental rights trial
- OSHA fines two Wisconsin construction companies after Lambeau Field carpenter’s death
- Vehicle wanted in Chicago homicide crashes into Milwaukee school bus during police pursuit
- Court to weigh social media and First Amendment
- Henry Kissinger, secretary of state under Presidents Nixon and Ford, dies at 100
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula