The Daily Reporter and Wisconsin Law Journal will recognize individuals and organizations that are dedicated to diversity and inclusion. All nominees must have demonstrated a significant contribution toward creating a diverse and inclusive business/academic/social community through the implementation of policies, procedures, initiatives, and/or programs in one or more of the following areas:
- Recruitment and retention of diverse employees/students/partners
- Fostering or creating opportunities within the business/academic/social community
- Encouraging diverse perspectives in their communities and/or organizations
- Creating a welcoming and supportive business/academic/social climate through efforts such as visibility, communication, and education
- Other areas critical to establishing inclusive excellence
- Promoting professionals of color in a significant and positive way
Nominate an individual or organization for the 2017 Diversity in Business Awards by filling out the form below:
** nomination must be 150 words or more.
Nomination deadline is September 15, 2017.
If you have any questions please contact:
Jenny Byington at 414-225-1803 or email@example.com.
November 15, 2017
The InterContinental Milwaukee
139 E Kilbourn Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53202