As dusk is arriving sooner, the Wisconsin State Patrol reminds motorists that driving at dusk or in the dark requires extra attention.
Madison took center stage in the world of highway safety last week as Wisconsin hosted more than 1,000 members from motor vehicle and law enforcement agencies worldwide. The annual conference of the American Association of Motor Vehicle Administrators (AAMVA) is a unique educational and networking opportunity to share the latest innovations and best practices in […]
Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over campaign started today.
“The new troopers’ work will help create safer communities. Every traffic stop, emergency response, inspection of a commercial motor vehicle, or casual interaction with the public, has the potential to save lives and bring change by connecting with the people of Wisconsin and helping them understand their role in transportation safety," WisDOT Secretary Thompson.
Wisconsin's unique rules of the roads create both benefits and challenges to the motoring public in comparison to other states.
Unlike Illinois, Wisconsin's left lane on an interstate is not technically a "passing lane."
Wisconsin State Patrol to conduct special enforcement Friday to stop risky driving in Washington County
The Wisconsin State Patrol analyzes crash data from WisDOT’s Community Maps program to determine deployment areas.
- Judge dismisses liberal watchdog’s claims that Wisconsin impeachment panel violated open meeting law
- Milwaukee casting foundry sentenced for violating Clean Water Act
- IRS delays rules for payment apps’ users
- Judge cites handwritten will and awards real estate to Aretha Franklin’s sons
- Kenosha man gets life in prison for fatally stabbing his father, stepmother with a machete in 2021
- Official who posted ‘ballot selfie’ in Wisconsin has felony charge dismissed
- Federal court rules brokerage firm breached 1994 contract
- County sued over death of pet dog shot by police
- Illinois taxpayers to foot $160 million bill to keep migrants warm in Chicago as winter approaches
- Report says Wisconsin Gov. Tony Evers used alternate email under name of Hall of Fame pitcher
- Voir dire begins in federal jury trial of man allegedly shot by four Milwaukee officers
- Court denies revocation of adoption
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula