Wisconsin inched closer to the light at the end of the tunnel in preventing a constitutional crisis Tuesday in Madison.
Vos said he wants to increase District Attorney pay for exisiting staff and new hires.
Wisconsin on brink of constitutional crisis as courts face unprecedented DA, public defender shortage
Editors Note: Our Managing Editor, Steve Schuster spoke to Judges, the Office of Lawyer Regulation, Federal Prosecutors, District Attorneys throughout the Midwest, the State Bar of Wisconsin, Wisconsin Attorney General, Governor Tony's Evers office, as well as legislatures to determine the full extent of the problem and possible solutions on how to fix Wisconsin's broken criminal justice system.
- Havana Syndrome hits CIA, Congress in Wisconsin, Russia takes credit
- Wisconsin woman gets life without parole for killing and dismembering ex-boyfriend
- Judge rules Donald Trump defrauded banks, insurers as he built real estate empire
- Wisconsin sues Amazon for illegally maintaining monopoly power
- Wisconsin state Senate’s chief clerk, former Legislative Council attorney, resigns following undisclosed allegation
- Watchdog files open meetings lawsuit against secret panel studying Wisconsin justice’s impeachment
- McCarthy allies press GOP holdouts
- States expand Medicaid dental coverage
- Airbnb cracks down on bogus listings
- Hackers breach 2 Vegas casinos
- Solo vs. big law: Does size really matter?
- Wisconsin Court System’s director of public information officer retires abruptly
- Evers appoints McElroy as Price County district attorney
- Evers appoints Ann Peacock to Dane County Circuit Court
- Michael Best appoints Sarah Alt to new role as chief process and AI officer
- Attorney Peter Baziano joins Murphy Desmond in its Business and Real Estate practice groups
- GRGB partner Karnes honored at Run for Justice
- DeWitt’s Miotke reappointed to SPD’s Board
- Hupy and Abraham wins award for ‘Behind the Handlebars’ video series
- Evers appoints trio to Milwaukee County Circuit Court
- Kubiak joins Amundsen Davis’ Business Litigation Service Group
- GRGB partners Jason Luczak, Nicole Masnica honored with Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers award
- Teuta Jonuzi, Joshua Hargrove promoted to equity partners at Tracey Wood & Associates
- Reinhart’s Taggatz joins International Association of Defense Counsel