GRGB partners Jason Luczak, Nicole Masnica honored with Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers award
Award was created in 2021 to honor defense attorneys who have secured acquittals in cases alleging felony sexual assault of either an adult or a child.
The Wisconsin State Bar Board of Governors has agreed to back a proposal set forth by a group of Wisconsin criminal-defense lawyers that would increase the private bar rate to $100 per hour.
Courtney Graff was just 18 months out of law school when she bought her firm.
Republican lawmakers are considering changes to Wisconsin's "John Doe" law after two lengthy investigations into Gov. Scott Walker's campaign.
State Supreme Court justices had many questions Monday for the proponents of a measure to disallow the use of victims' names in certain appellate filings.
State criminal defense lawyers who weighed in on a proposal to remove the names of most crime victims from filings in appeals cases are opposed to the move.
The Wisconsin Supreme Court upheld a law Wednesday allowing hearsay at preliminary hearings, a move defense attorneys said further weakens a defendant’s constitutional rights.
In the 1980s, America faced a crack cocaine epidemic.
In criminal prosecutions, defendants often feel as if they are fighting an impossible battle.
Two Republican legislators started moving a package of proposals through the state Assembly on Thursday to toughen Wisconsin's drunken driving penalties.
More than half of all black men in Milwaukee County have spent time in prison, according to a University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee study.
Attorneys who are appointed to cases by the Wisconsin State Public Defender’s Office are paid $40 per hour.
- Marquette Law School Poll: National survey shows Trump win over Biden
- Wisconsin school district releases tape of Black superintendent’s comments that led to resignation
- Evers signals he won’t sign bill to fight PFAS as legislative session nears end
- New York AG says she’ll seize Donald Trump’s property if he can’t pay $454 million civil fraud debt
- Federal student loans for nearly 153,000 borrowers are being automatically canceled, Biden says
- Wisconsin bills to fight ‘forever chemicals’ pollution, speed ballot counting in jeopardy
- DA asks Wisconsin Supreme Court to decide abortion lawsuit without lower court ruling
- Senate votes to reject Evers appointees
- Wisconsin to get $24M after arbitration win in dispute with cigarette manufacturers
- Welcome to the ‘Hotel California’ case: The trial over handwritten lyrics to an Eagles classic
- California judge under investigation for alleged antisemitism and ethical violations
- Driver in Milwaukee crash that killed 5 people gets 25 years in prison
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula