The U.S. Equal Opportunity Employment Commission is weighing its appeal options after a Milwaukee jury decided that a woman who could no longer lift as part of her job at a Cudahy AutoZone was not considered disabled.
Although a summer internship helped Laura Kwaterski pinpoint her ideal job, it took her a while to get there.
A former Milwaukee County jail sergeant who claimed Sheriff David Clarke gave him a profane tongue-lashing after he complained about working at the O’Donnell Park scene in 2010 lost his appeal Monday.
A federal magistrate in Milwaukee has ordered a West Allis man to provide readable versions of encrypted hard drives seized from his home as part of a child-porn investigation.
John Pellmann of Pellmann, Drellos & Associates SC, Brookfield, was named a lecturer in the economics department at Marquette University.
The former manager of a Milwaukee assisted-living facility recouped unpaid wages and attorney fees in a recent Eastern District of Wisconsin case.
Quarles & Brady LLP announced Andrew Beilfuss, Thomas Krumenacher and Kerry Moskol were elected to partnership and Matthew Vanderpool joined the firm’s Milwaukee office as an associate.
MILWAUKEE (AP) — A fired Milwaukee police officer has pleaded not guilty to federal charges alleging he sexually assaulted a woman while he was on duty. Ladmarald Cates is accused of sexually assaulting the woman after he responded to her 911 call in July 2010. The indictment accuses Cates of two felonies: violating the woman’s […]
- Havana Syndrome hits CIA, Congress in Wisconsin, Russia takes credit
- Wisconsin woman gets life without parole for killing and dismembering ex-boyfriend
- Judge rules Donald Trump defrauded banks, insurers as he built real estate empire
- Wisconsin sues Amazon for illegally maintaining monopoly power
- Wisconsin state Senate’s chief clerk, former Legislative Council attorney, resigns following undisclosed allegation
- Watchdog files open meetings lawsuit against secret panel studying Wisconsin justice’s impeachment
- McCarthy allies press GOP holdouts
- States expand Medicaid dental coverage
- Airbnb cracks down on bogus listings
- Hackers breach 2 Vegas casinos
- Solo vs. big law: Does size really matter?
- Wisconsin Court System’s director of public information officer retires abruptly
- Evers appoints McElroy as Price County district attorney
- Evers appoints Ann Peacock to Dane County Circuit Court
- Michael Best appoints Sarah Alt to new role as chief process and AI officer
- Attorney Peter Baziano joins Murphy Desmond in its Business and Real Estate practice groups
- GRGB partner Karnes honored at Run for Justice
- DeWitt’s Miotke reappointed to SPD’s Board
- Hupy and Abraham wins award for ‘Behind the Handlebars’ video series
- Evers appoints trio to Milwaukee County Circuit Court
- Kubiak joins Amundsen Davis’ Business Litigation Service Group
- GRGB partners Jason Luczak, Nicole Masnica honored with Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers award
- Teuta Jonuzi, Joshua Hargrove promoted to equity partners at Tracey Wood & Associates
- Reinhart’s Taggatz joins International Association of Defense Counsel