Hall, Render, Killian, Heath & Lyman has announced that associate attorneys Sarah Semrow and James Junger have joined the firm's Milwaukee office.
Madison-based Stafford Rosenbaum LLP has named Susan Allen as a partner.
Milwaukee-based Walny Legal Group LLC has launched the state’s only estate and probate mediation service registered with the Wisconsin Association of Mediators.
Milwaukee-based Boyle Fredrickson S.C. has elected a new member to its Board of Directors, elected new officers, and elected a new firm president.
Madison-based DeWitt Ross & Stevens S.C. has announced its partners, Rob Due and Cari Anne Renlund, were elected to serve on the company's executive committee.
The Wisconsin LGBT Chamber of Commerce recently announced that Whyte Hirschboeck Dudek S.C. has joined the Chamber as its newest Gold Founding Member.
Frank Gumina has been named Milwaukee-based Whyte Hirschboeck Dudek S.C.'s executive vice president of Legal Services.
Patricia Gibeault of Axley Brynelson LLP, Madison, is the firm’s first female managing partner.
Molly Berkery has joined the Law Firm of Conway, Olejniczak & Jerry SC.
Kerkman & Dunn, also known as Kerkman Dunn Sweet DeMarb, Madison, announced it will be splitting its two offices in Milwaukee and Madison into standalone law firms effective Oct. 20.
Deja Vishny was installed to the Board of Directors of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.
Steven Kruzel joined Quarles & Brady LLP’s Milwaukee office as an associate in the labor and employment practice group.
- Owner of home health company convicted of $2.8M Medicare Fraud Scheme
- Justice Department awards $4.4 billion to support state, local, and Tribal public safety
- Wisconsin Senate committee votes against confirmation for four DNR policy board appointees
- Corn mill owners plead to federal charges in fatal explosion, will pay $11.25 million
- From bananas to baby socks, lawyers stick to routines before arguments
- Colleges should step up their diversity efforts after affirmative action ruling, the government says
- Wisconsin Supreme Court won’t hear longshot case trying to head off impeachment
- Havana Syndrome hits CIA, Congress in Wisconsin, Russia takes credit
- Wisconsin woman gets life without parole for killing and dismembering ex-boyfriend
- Judge rules Donald Trump defrauded banks, insurers as he built real estate empire
- Wisconsin sues Amazon for illegally maintaining monopoly power
- Wisconsin state Senate’s chief clerk, former Legislative Council attorney, resigns following undisclosed allegation
- Evers appoints McElroy as Price County district attorney
- Evers appoints Ann Peacock to Dane County Circuit Court
- Michael Best appoints Sarah Alt to new role as chief process and AI officer
- Attorney Peter Baziano joins Murphy Desmond in its Business and Real Estate practice groups
- GRGB partner Karnes honored at Run for Justice
- DeWitt’s Miotke reappointed to SPD’s Board
- Hupy and Abraham wins award for ‘Behind the Handlebars’ video series
- Evers appoints trio to Milwaukee County Circuit Court
- Kubiak joins Amundsen Davis’ Business Litigation Service Group
- GRGB partners Jason Luczak, Nicole Masnica honored with Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers award
- Teuta Jonuzi, Joshua Hargrove promoted to equity partners at Tracey Wood & Associates
- Reinhart’s Taggatz joins International Association of Defense Counsel