Milwaukee-based trial and litigation firm Gimbel, Reilly, Guerin & Brown is celebrating its 50th anniversary.
Foley & Lardner recently announced that three attorneys at the firm have been elected to partnership.
Quarles & Brady recently announced that Isaac Roang received the Next Generation United Performing Arts Fund Leadership Award.
A Milwaukee firm recently received an award from the Animal Legal Defense fund for its pro bono work.
Two new attorneys have recently joined Godfrey & Kahn.
von Briesen & Roper has opened a Waukesha office at 20975 Swenson Drive, Suite 400. It marks von Briesen’s eighth office in Wisconsin.
Ralph Weber has become a fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers.
Gimbel, Reilly, Guerin & Brown's Kathryn Keppel has been elected as a Wisconsin Law Foundation Fellow.
Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart recently announced that Eric Hobbs, shareholder in the firm’s Milwaukee office, has been elected as a Fellow of the Wisconsin Law Foundation.
Who’s Doing What: Reinhart attorneys make best lawyers list; Godfrey & Kahn’s McLaughlin named to leadership council
Godfrey & Kahn shareholder Christine Liu McLaughlin has been named to the United Way’s National Women’s Leadership Council.
The Associated General Contractors of Greater Milwaukee has announced that Nathan Jurowski has been appointed to the Building Trades United Pension Trust Fund by the AGC Board of Directors.
Tenants of the 411 East Wisconsin Center in downtown Milwaukee — including Quarles & Brady, Lindner & Marsack and von Briesen — recently kicked off the first-ever 411 Fights Summer Hunger initiative.
- Wisconsin state Senate’s chief clerk, former Legislative Council attorney, resigns following undisclosed allegation
- Watchdog files open meetings lawsuit against secret panel studying Wisconsin justice’s impeachment
- McCarthy allies press GOP holdouts
- States expand Medicaid dental coverage
- Airbnb cracks down on bogus listings
- Hackers breach 2 Vegas casinos
- Solo vs. big law: Does size really matter?
- Wisconsin Court System’s director of public information officer retires abruptly
- New lawsuit launched over secret Vos impeachment investigation
- Federal judge rules for students with disabilities in age-cutoff case
- Wisconsin DNR board appointees tell Republican lawmakers they don’t support wolf population limit
- The most prevalent forms of cyber crime (CHART)
- Evers appoints McElroy as Price County district attorney
- Evers appoints Ann Peacock to Dane County Circuit Court
- Michael Best appoints Sarah Alt to new role as chief process and AI officer
- Attorney Peter Baziano joins Murphy Desmond in its Business and Real Estate practice groups
- GRGB partner Karnes honored at Run for Justice
- DeWitt’s Miotke reappointed to SPD’s Board
- Hupy and Abraham wins award for ‘Behind the Handlebars’ video series
- Evers appoints trio to Milwaukee County Circuit Court
- Kubiak joins Amundsen Davis’ Business Litigation Service Group
- GRGB partners Jason Luczak, Nicole Masnica honored with Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers award
- Teuta Jonuzi, Joshua Hargrove promoted to equity partners at Tracey Wood & Associates
- Reinhart’s Taggatz joins International Association of Defense Counsel