Gov. Tony Evers announced on July 29 that he is seeking applicants for the Waukesha County Circuit Court-Branch 7. On Friday, the governor announced he is extending the application deadline for the appointment. Application materials must now be received no later than 5 p.m. on Friday, Sept. 2.
Third Judicial Administrative District Chief Judge Jennifer Dorow of Waukesha County Circuit Court has been selected to serve as chair of the Committee of Chief Judges.
A nonprofit conservative law firm filed a lawsuit in Wisconsin on Monday that challenges the state's use of absentee ballot drop boxes.
One of the teens convicted of stabbing a classmate to please the fictional internet horror character Slender Man is expected to ask for release from a Wisconsin mental health facility.
Monica Paz has been unanimously appointed as Waukesha County's Clerk of Circuit Court.
The Waukesha County Clerk of Court's service counters are closing to the public starting on Monday to restrict face-to-face encounters during the coronavirus pandemic. The Clerk of Courts office will remain open by appointment but only for certain services.
Sarah Ponath has announced her candidacy for the Waukesha County Circuit Court Branch 5 judgeship.
Gov. Scott Walker is looking for applicants for an appointment to the Waukesha County Circuit Court.
A federal agent accused of sexually assaulting three women in Wisconsin must continue to wear a monitoring device.
Wisconsin's elections and ethics agency refuted in a court filing Monday claims that it had improperly participated in a campaign finance investigation into Gov. Scott Walker and conservative groups that supported him.
The Wisconsin Supreme Court on Tuesday ruled against a volunteer firefighter who argued he was immune from liability after driving through a red light and colliding with another vehicle when responding to an emergency call.
Standing before a judge in a criminal courtroom is a daunting prospect. So Judge Jennifer Dorow hung family artwork around her Waukesha County Circuit courtroom to ease the anxiety of those appearing before her.
- Solo vs. big law: Does size really matter?
- Wisconsin Court System’s director of public information officer retires abruptly
- New lawsuit launched over secret Vos impeachment investigation
- Federal judge rules for students with disabilities in age-cutoff case
- Wisconsin DNR board appointees tell Republican lawmakers they don’t support wolf population limit
- The most prevalent forms of cyber crime (CHART)
- Money laundering complaint filed against Justice Protasiewicz by convicted felon, election denier, alleged stalker
- Gov. Evers continues to seek applicants for Barron County Circuit Court
- GOP, Garland clash at hearing
- Bipartisan group of Wisconsin lawmakers propose ranked-choice voting and top-five primaries
- Wisconsin Ethics Commission staff leakers face 9 months prison, $10,000 fine
- Republican legislators fail to respond to child care crisis survey
- Evers appoints McElroy as Price County district attorney
- Evers appoints Ann Peacock to Dane County Circuit Court
- Michael Best appoints Sarah Alt to new role as chief process and AI officer
- Attorney Peter Baziano joins Murphy Desmond in its Business and Real Estate practice groups
- GRGB partner Karnes honored at Run for Justice
- DeWitt’s Miotke reappointed to SPD’s Board
- Hupy and Abraham wins award for ‘Behind the Handlebars’ video series
- Evers appoints trio to Milwaukee County Circuit Court
- Kubiak joins Amundsen Davis’ Business Litigation Service Group
- GRGB partners Jason Luczak, Nicole Masnica honored with Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers award
- Teuta Jonuzi, Joshua Hargrove promoted to equity partners at Tracey Wood & Associates
- Reinhart’s Taggatz joins International Association of Defense Counsel