The deadline for the annual Association for Women Lawyers Foundation scholarship applications is on Monday.
UW Law School has named Ohio State law professor Daniel Tokaji its new dean.
UW Law School is looking for its next dean. The position opening was advertised on the university's website on Thursday.
Recently released statistics from the American Bar Association show enrollment at UW Law School and Marquette University Law School in 2019.
For the first time, women outnumber men among Marquette University Law School’s first-year students. Of the 190 1Ls that started this fall at Marquette, 52.1 percent are women and 47.9 are percent men.
Growing up, Ursula Weigold wanted to become a teacher because her own instructors had inspired her.
Former Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice Louis Butler will be the keynote speaker for the University of Wisconsin Law School’s hooding ceremony.
Students, professors and staff at the University of Wisconsin Law School were told to leave the building Wednesday just before noon because of a possible gun threat. Police received a call at 11:26 a.m. that there was a man with a gun in the Law School Library, which is in the law school building, 975 Bascom […]
As a professor of law, Gwendolyn Leachman offers her students both an out-of-the-ordinary way of looking at legal topics as well as a singular dedication to inclusiveness.
At 9 years old, Carrie Sperling harked back to the words of U.S. Rep. Barbara Jordan during her address at the Democratic National Convention in 1976. Jordan’s speech inspired Sperling to set the wheels of her career in motion.
While attending Harvard Law School, Tonya Brito worked at a legal aid office and, there, came to feel a real connection with her clients.
If you went to law school, chances are you’ve read Stewart Macaulay’s book — and not just because it was required reading.
- $2 million awarded by Federal jury for MPD excessive force, officers’ failure to intervene
- Wisconsin Attorney General joins multistate Amicus Brief to uphold laws restricting gun magazine capacity
- Lawyer with ties to Brookfield, Wis. sentenced to four Years in Federal Prison
- Justice Sandra Day O’Connor, the first woman on the Supreme Court, has died at age 93
- Gov. Evers appoints Toni L. Young to the Racine County Circuit Court
- Gov. Evers appoints Frank Gagliardi to the Kenosha County Circuit Court
- Unions in Wisconsin sue to reverse collective bargaining restrictions on teachers, others
- Courtroom outbursts justified exclusion of mother from parental rights trial
- OSHA fines two Wisconsin construction companies after Lambeau Field carpenter’s death
- Vehicle wanted in Chicago homicide crashes into Milwaukee school bus during police pursuit
- Court to weigh social media and First Amendment
- Henry Kissinger, secretary of state under Presidents Nixon and Ford, dies at 100
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula