Federal prosecutors are seeking an order that would prevent Donald Trump from making “inflammatory” and “intimidating” comments about witnesses, lawyers and other people involved in the criminal case charging the former president with scheming to overturn the 2020 presidential election.
During an exclusive interview with the Wisconsin Law Journal on Monday, North Carolina-based attorney Cleta Mitchell (former Milwaukee Foley & Lardner partner) provided the Wisconsin Law Journal with a number of recently filed court documents in Georgia involving the special purpose grand jury that investigated former President Donald Trump and various allies and associates, including Mitche[...]
Kenneth Chesebro's lawyers filed a motion Tuesday in Fulton County, Georgia asking the court to dismiss charges against him in the "election interference case."
Lawyers for Donald Trump on Monday asked the federal judge presiding over his election subversion case in Washington to recuse herself,
Former Milwaukee Foley & Lardner partner on board of Bradley Foundation referred for criminal charges in Georgia grand jury report
North Carolina-based attorney Cleta Mitchell, a former Milwaukee partner with Foley & Lardner and current Board member of the Bradley Foundation, was recommended to be charged by the same Georgia special purpose grand jury that initially investigated former President Donald Trump and his allies attempts to overturn the 2020 presidential election. The same special grand […]
More than a half-dozen lawyers are included in the 18 defendants charged alongside Trump in this month's racketeering indictment in Fulton County, Georgia.
Former President Donald Trump will be arraigned on September 6, 2023 in Georgia along with 18 other co-defendents.
He posted a photo of his mug shot and the words “Election interference. Never surrender!”
(AP) — For former President Donald Trump, a picture is worth … more than $7 million. Trump’s campaign says he has raised $7.1 million since Thursday when he was booked at the Fulton County Jail in Georgia on charges that he illegally schemed to overturn the 2020 election in the state and became the first former president in U.S. […]
In Wisconsin, a 2020 recount slightly improved Biden’s victory over Trump by 87 votes.
Giuliani served as rump’s personal lawyer after the 2020 election, and allegedly advanced false claims saying the election was stolen. His bond was set at $150,000.
- Owner of home health company convicted of $2.8M Medicare Fraud Scheme
- Justice Department awards $4.4 billion to support state, local, and Tribal public safety
- Wisconsin Senate committee votes against confirmation for four DNR policy board appointees
- Corn mill owners plead to federal charges in fatal explosion, will pay $11.25 million
- From bananas to baby socks, lawyers stick to routines before arguments
- Colleges should step up their diversity efforts after affirmative action ruling, the government says
- Wisconsin Supreme Court won’t hear longshot case trying to head off impeachment
- Havana Syndrome hits CIA, Congress in Wisconsin, Russia takes credit
- Wisconsin woman gets life without parole for killing and dismembering ex-boyfriend
- Judge rules Donald Trump defrauded banks, insurers as he built real estate empire
- Wisconsin sues Amazon for illegally maintaining monopoly power
- Wisconsin state Senate’s chief clerk, former Legislative Council attorney, resigns following undisclosed allegation
- Evers appoints McElroy as Price County district attorney
- Evers appoints Ann Peacock to Dane County Circuit Court
- Michael Best appoints Sarah Alt to new role as chief process and AI officer
- Attorney Peter Baziano joins Murphy Desmond in its Business and Real Estate practice groups
- GRGB partner Karnes honored at Run for Justice
- DeWitt’s Miotke reappointed to SPD’s Board
- Hupy and Abraham wins award for ‘Behind the Handlebars’ video series
- Evers appoints trio to Milwaukee County Circuit Court
- Kubiak joins Amundsen Davis’ Business Litigation Service Group
- GRGB partners Jason Luczak, Nicole Masnica honored with Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers award
- Teuta Jonuzi, Joshua Hargrove promoted to equity partners at Tracey Wood & Associates
- Reinhart’s Taggatz joins International Association of Defense Counsel