Evers says Wis. Republicans "undermine basic tenets of our democracy, including the peaceful transfer of power."
Wisconsin Democratic Gov. Tony Evers shot down as “bogus” a surprise plan Republicans floated Tuesday.
Multiple Wisconsin municipalities, including Madison and Marinette, have discovered the chemicals in their groundwater.
Evers said he was giving Republicans another chance to fund critical areas it rejected.
Evers released a statement Monday condemning Nazis who protested an LGBTQ-focused “Pride in the Park” event in Watertown, Wisconsin, over the weekend.
By Steve Schuster [email protected] Wisconsin Gov. Tony Evers announced Thursday his appointment of Ronnie V. Murray II to the Milwaukee County Circuit Court – Branch 18. The appointment will fill the vacancy being created by Judge Pedro Colón’s appointment to the Court of Appeals – District I, effective Nov. 19, 2023. Murray will complete a […]
Palmer-Fisher is a sole practitioner who has also served as the court commissioner for Vernon County Circuit Court Judge Darcy J. Rood since 2017.
Wisconsin allows governors to alter certain legislation by replacing words and letters wherever they see fit.
“The new troopers’ work will help create safer communities. Every traffic stop, emergency response, inspection of a commercial motor vehicle, or casual interaction with the public, has the potential to save lives and bring change by connecting with the people of Wisconsin and helping them understand their role in transportation safety," WisDOT Secretary Thompson.
Back on the Ides of March, Federal prosecutors filed an 8 count superseding indictment charging Yaker with making threats.
Wisconsin Governor Tony Evers signature on Assembly Bill 245 received praise from a newly elected Republican Wisconsin Senator.
Colón was born in Puerto Rico and grew up in Milwaukee.
- Milwaukee attorney loses law license in scathing Supreme Court decision
- Wisconsin Supreme Court rejects Democrats’ congressional redistricting challenge
- Milwaukee City Attorney top deputy Odalo Ohiku resigns amid investigations
- Fox Valley man sentenced to 14½ years in Federal Prison for Fentanyl trafficking, firearms
- Fraudulent Wisconsin tax return preparer sentenced to prison
- Harris will tout apprenticeships in a swing state visit to Wisconsin
- FTC sues to block grocery store merger impacting Metro Market, Pick ‘n Save prices
- Shirtless US Senate candidate submerges himself in Wisconsin lake, issues challenge to opponent
- United Healthcare Group company hacked, new security concerns and billing delays
- Evers signs bill increasing out-of-state bow and crossbow deer hunting license fees
- Third person dies from Milwaukee shooting that injured 4
- Marquette Law School to host Canadian Supreme Court justice
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula