Democratic Gov. Tony Evers' administration and political opponent Republican Assembly Speaker Robin Vos are in the rare position of taking the same side in a lawsuit seeking to end Wisconsin's taxpayer-funded voucher school system, telling the Wisconsin Supreme Court that it should not take the case.
Gov. Evers and Attorney General Kaul celebrate groundbreaking of new Wisconsin State Crime Lab in Milwaukee
Current lab had not met the needs of current scientific advancements in terms of space and workflows.
The measures range from collective bargaining to tax regulation.
Feds and state officials address AI regulation and opportunities.
Evers: Wisconsin Legislature is violating the Wisconsin Constitution by effectively attempting to change state law without passing a bill through both houses of the Legislature and sending a bill to the governor for signature or veto.
Adam Payne sent a letter to Gov. Tony Evers on Friday announcing his intention to leave the agency on Nov. 1 and retire next year.
On Tuesday, Wisconsin Gov. Tony Evers filed a motion to intervene in a lawsuit before the Wisconsin Supreme Court challenging the state’s current legislative maps. “My commitment to the people of Wisconsin remains the same—I believe that the people should get to choose their elected officials, not the other way around, and that includes making […]
Wisconsin's Capitol building is one of the most open in the country, which made it easy for a man to walk inside with a loaded handgun this week in search of Democratic Gov. Tony Evers.
Wisconsin Gov. Tony Evers Monday announced his appointment of Mary Shawanokasic to serve as Menominee County Register of Deeds.
Wisconsin's Republican-controlled Legislature was poised to ignore a special session that Democratic Gov. Tony Evers called for Wednesday to pass a $1 billion package that would keep a pandemic-era child care program running, send more money to the University of Wisconsin and create a paid family leave program.
Evers says Wis. Republicans "undermine basic tenets of our democracy, including the peaceful transfer of power."
Wisconsin Democratic Gov. Tony Evers shot down as “bogus” a surprise plan Republicans floated Tuesday.
- Courtroom outbursts justified exclusion of mother from parental rights trial
- OSHA fines two Wisconsin construction companies after Lambeau Field carpenter’s death
- Vehicle wanted in Chicago homicide crashes into Milwaukee school bus during police pursuit
- Court to weigh social media and First Amendment
- Henry Kissinger, secretary of state under Presidents Nixon and Ford, dies at 100
- Judge dismisses liberal watchdog’s claims that Wisconsin impeachment panel violated open meeting law
- Milwaukee casting foundry sentenced for violating Clean Water Act
- IRS delays rules for payment apps’ users
- Judge cites handwritten will and awards real estate to Aretha Franklin’s sons
- Kenosha man gets life in prison for fatally stabbing his father, stepmother with a machete in 2021
- Official who posted ‘ballot selfie’ in Wisconsin has felony charge dismissed
- Federal court rules brokerage firm breached 1994 contract
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula