A state appeals court has upheld a $4.6 million judgment against a travel club operation for misleading its members.
Gov. Scott Walker has appointed the brother of the attorney representing him in the John Doe investigation as a new Outagamie County judge, according to a news release.
A person close to an investigation of Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker's campaign and other conservative groups said Wednesday that Walker's attorney is talking with the lead investigator about a possible settlement that would end the probe.
The attorney for Gov. Scott Walker's campaign is named in a court order as a lawyer in a case challenging the ongoing secret investigation into possible illegal campaigning.
A Sikh group hoping to serve a federal summons on an Indian head of state while he's in Wisconsin is doubling its reward for anyone who can deliver the papers to him.
State election officials must "take affirmative steps" to remove fake or duplicate names from recall petitions, a judge ruled Thursday, handing a victory to Republican officials who felt the Government Accountability Board wasn't planning to be aggressive enough in vetting signatures.
When Steven Biskupic stepped down as U.S. attorney for the Eastern District of Wisconsin in 2009, he wasn't quite sure what he was going to do next.
SHEBOYGAN, Wis. (AP) — The Sheboygan Common Council is moving forward on the process of removing the city’s mayor from office. The council voted Monday night to retain two attorneys to help it through the proceedings. Attorney Joseph Voelkner will act as special counsel to aldermen on removing Mayor Bob Ryan over his public drunkenness. […]
SHEBOYGAN, Wis. (AP) — Sheboygan Common Council members have retained two attorneys to investigate complaints against the city’s mayor. The complaints allege public drunkenness and lewd behavior by Mayor Bob Ryan. He’s an admitted alcoholic who has promised not to drink again while in office. Meeting at a Committee of the Whole on Wednesday night, […]
- Owner of home health company convicted of $2.8M Medicare Fraud Scheme
- Justice Department awards $4.4 billion to support state, local, and Tribal public safety
- Wisconsin Senate committee votes against confirmation for four DNR policy board appointees
- Corn mill owners plead to federal charges in fatal explosion, will pay $11.25 million
- From bananas to baby socks, lawyers stick to routines before arguments
- Colleges should step up their diversity efforts after affirmative action ruling, the government says
- Wisconsin Supreme Court won’t hear longshot case trying to head off impeachment
- Havana Syndrome hits CIA, Congress in Wisconsin, Russia takes credit
- Wisconsin woman gets life without parole for killing and dismembering ex-boyfriend
- Judge rules Donald Trump defrauded banks, insurers as he built real estate empire
- Wisconsin sues Amazon for illegally maintaining monopoly power
- Wisconsin state Senate’s chief clerk, former Legislative Council attorney, resigns following undisclosed allegation
- Evers appoints McElroy as Price County district attorney
- Evers appoints Ann Peacock to Dane County Circuit Court
- Michael Best appoints Sarah Alt to new role as chief process and AI officer
- Attorney Peter Baziano joins Murphy Desmond in its Business and Real Estate practice groups
- GRGB partner Karnes honored at Run for Justice
- DeWitt’s Miotke reappointed to SPD’s Board
- Hupy and Abraham wins award for ‘Behind the Handlebars’ video series
- Evers appoints trio to Milwaukee County Circuit Court
- Kubiak joins Amundsen Davis’ Business Litigation Service Group
- GRGB partners Jason Luczak, Nicole Masnica honored with Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers award
- Teuta Jonuzi, Joshua Hargrove promoted to equity partners at Tracey Wood & Associates
- Reinhart’s Taggatz joins International Association of Defense Counsel