The law firms of SmithAmundsen and Davis|Kuelthau will combine firms on Nov. 1 to form Amundsen Davis LLC.
SmithAmundsen announced Friday the addition of Laura Grebe to its Intellectual Property Service Group.
SmithAmundsen promoted three attorneys to partner in its Milwaukee office, including Luke Behnke, Matthew Kees and Britta Sahlstrom.
Molly Koenig has joined SmithAmundsen’s Milwaukee office.
Attorney Luke Behnke has joined SmithAmundsen's Milwaukee office as senior counsel in the firm's tort-litigation practice group.
von Briesen & Roper's Randy Nelson has been appointed to the Business Planning Committee of The American College of Trust and Estate Counsel for 2017-2018. The Business Planning Committee focuses on planning techniques for owners of closely held businesses.
While growing up, Elisabeth Bridge said her father encouraged her to become an engineer. She eventually studied engineering, but only after earning her law degree and working on intellectual property cases.
- Trump Tower in Chicago sued for failed compliance with environmental laws
- Police chief suspended after raid
- FDA wants to regulate laboratory tests
- Owner of home health company convicted of $2.8M Medicare Fraud Scheme
- Justice Department awards $4.4 billion to support state, local, and Tribal public safety
- Wisconsin Senate committee votes against confirmation for four DNR policy board appointees
- Corn mill owners plead to federal charges in fatal explosion, will pay $11.25 million
- From bananas to baby socks, lawyers stick to routines before arguments
- Colleges should step up their diversity efforts after affirmative action ruling, the government says
- Wisconsin Supreme Court won’t hear longshot case trying to head off impeachment
- Havana Syndrome hits CIA, Congress in Wisconsin, Russia takes credit
- Wisconsin woman gets life without parole for killing and dismembering ex-boyfriend
- Evers appoints McElroy as Price County district attorney
- Evers appoints Ann Peacock to Dane County Circuit Court
- Michael Best appoints Sarah Alt to new role as chief process and AI officer
- Attorney Peter Baziano joins Murphy Desmond in its Business and Real Estate practice groups
- GRGB partner Karnes honored at Run for Justice
- DeWitt’s Miotke reappointed to SPD’s Board
- Hupy and Abraham wins award for ‘Behind the Handlebars’ video series
- Evers appoints trio to Milwaukee County Circuit Court
- Kubiak joins Amundsen Davis’ Business Litigation Service Group
- GRGB partners Jason Luczak, Nicole Masnica honored with Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers award
- Teuta Jonuzi, Joshua Hargrove promoted to equity partners at Tracey Wood & Associates
- Reinhart’s Taggatz joins International Association of Defense Counsel