The Wisconsin Supreme Court has suspended a Milwaukee attorney’s license.
A Milwaukee criminal defense attorney who was publicly reprimanded three months ago is now facing more discipline cases.
The state Supreme Court publicly reprimanded a Milwaukee criminal defense attorney Wednesday for mismanaging matters in the cases of five clients.
The lawyer for a Milwaukee woman accused of killing a pregnant woman in October and trying to steal her unborn baby wants a fresh mental exam for his client.
By DINESH RAMDE Associated Press MILWAUKEE (AP) — The lawyer for a Milwaukee woman accused of killing a pregnant woman and trying to steal her full-term fetus entered an insanity plea on his client’s behalf Wednesday, and said he’ll ask a judge to throw out her confessions to investigators. Attorney Robert D’Arruda told reporters he’s […]
By DINESH RAMDE Associated Press MILWAUKEE (AP) — A Milwaukee woman accused of killing a pregnant woman and cutting out her full-term fetus in the hopes of raising the child as her own might plead insanity, one of her lawyers said. Annette Morales-Rodriguez, who is charged with two counts of first-degree intentional homicide, sat stoically […]
- Owner of home health company convicted of $2.8M Medicare Fraud Scheme
- Justice Department awards $4.4 billion to support state, local, and Tribal public safety
- Wisconsin Senate committee votes against confirmation for four DNR policy board appointees
- Corn mill owners plead to federal charges in fatal explosion, will pay $11.25 million
- From bananas to baby socks, lawyers stick to routines before arguments
- Colleges should step up their diversity efforts after affirmative action ruling, the government says
- Wisconsin Supreme Court won’t hear longshot case trying to head off impeachment
- Havana Syndrome hits CIA, Congress in Wisconsin, Russia takes credit
- Wisconsin woman gets life without parole for killing and dismembering ex-boyfriend
- Judge rules Donald Trump defrauded banks, insurers as he built real estate empire
- Wisconsin sues Amazon for illegally maintaining monopoly power
- Wisconsin state Senate’s chief clerk, former Legislative Council attorney, resigns following undisclosed allegation
- Evers appoints McElroy as Price County district attorney
- Evers appoints Ann Peacock to Dane County Circuit Court
- Michael Best appoints Sarah Alt to new role as chief process and AI officer
- Attorney Peter Baziano joins Murphy Desmond in its Business and Real Estate practice groups
- GRGB partner Karnes honored at Run for Justice
- DeWitt’s Miotke reappointed to SPD’s Board
- Hupy and Abraham wins award for ‘Behind the Handlebars’ video series
- Evers appoints trio to Milwaukee County Circuit Court
- Kubiak joins Amundsen Davis’ Business Litigation Service Group
- GRGB partners Jason Luczak, Nicole Masnica honored with Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers award
- Teuta Jonuzi, Joshua Hargrove promoted to equity partners at Tracey Wood & Associates
- Reinhart’s Taggatz joins International Association of Defense Counsel