A Wisconsin judge on Monday ruled that two Republican-backed measures can appear on the April ballot over the objections of criminal justice advocates who said elections officials had missed the state deadline.
A Dane County judge has ruled that people can sell a wide range of homemade food without a commercial license or kitchen.
A Wisconsin judge on Monday rejected an attempt by the state's Democratic attorney general to block a subpoena issued by a Republican-hired attorney seeking to interview the state's chief elections administrator and obtain election-related documents and data as part of a GOP-ordered investigation.
A judge has dismissed a lawsuit against Gov. Scott Walker that sought to force an increase in Wisconsin's minimum wage.
A Dane County judge has declined to issue a temporary injunction to halt state budget cuts affecting the office of Democratic Secretary of State Doug La Follette.
Wisconsin Secretary of State Doug La Follette tried to persuade a judge Friday to temporarily block provisions in the state budget that slash La Follette's budget by nearly 50 percent, arguing the cuts have crippled his office and he can't fulfill his duties.
A convicted felon has been charged with threatening a circuit court judge by leaving a series of threatening and harassing voicemails on her office phone after the judge ruled against him in a small claims case.
In suing the city of Middleton over its bidding procedures, the Associated General Contractors of Wisconsin is doing something it has not done in at least two decades.
A Madison man wants a federal judge to fire a judge and pay him $1 million to compensate him for a denied name change petition.
Gov. Scott Walker says he may no longer bother with filling vacancies for judicial openings in Dane County after a second appointee of his was ousted by voters.
- Milwaukee attorney loses law license in scathing Supreme Court decision
- Milwaukee City Attorney top deputy Odalo Ohiku resigns amid investigations
- Fox Valley man sentenced to 14½ years in Federal Prison for Fentanyl trafficking, firearms
- Fraudulent Wisconsin tax return preparer sentenced to prison
- Harris will tout apprenticeships in a swing state visit to Wisconsin
- FTC sues to block grocery store merger impacting Metro Market, Pick ‘n Save prices
- Shirtless US Senate candidate submerges himself in Wisconsin lake, issues challenge to opponent
- United Healthcare Group company hacked, new security concerns and billing delays
- Evers signs bill increasing out-of-state bow and crossbow deer hunting license fees
- Third person dies from Milwaukee shooting that injured 4
- Marquette Law School to host Canadian Supreme Court justice
- Governor Evers takes action on three bills
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula