Outagamie County court commissioner Mark G. Schroeder has been appointed as a circuit court judge in the county.
Outagamie County Circuit Court Judge Greg Gill Jr. has raised another $43,000 in donations for his Court of Appeals campaign, bringing his campaign total to more than $125,000.
Gov. Tony Evers is seeking judicial applicants for an opening on the Outagamie County Circuit Court.
The Outagamie Circuit Court Judge Greg Gill Jr. is running for the District III Court of Appeals.
A Wisconsin mother has been charged in the death of her 13-year-old daughter who was unable to walk, talk or care for herself.
2011AP1211 American Family Mut. Ins. Co. v. Outagamie County
Gov. Scott Walker on Thursday appointed new district attorneys in Green Lake and Marquette counties.
APPLETON, Wis. (AP) — The son of a woman found fatally shot in the Fox River has been arrested in her death. Outagamie County sheriff’s deputies arrested the 34-year-old man near his Brillion area home Wednesday afternoon. He faces a potential charge of first-degree intentional homicide. The body of the 52-year-old victim was found in […]
Appleton, WI (AP) - An Appleton man has been charged with sexually assaulting an 11-year-old girl that he allegedly met online.
APPLETON, Wis. (AP) — An Outagamie County judge has delayed a trial until the end of the NBA season because a possible witness is Denver Nuggets head coach George Karl. Lawyers said Thursday Karl could testify in the trial of Aaron Marheine, who is charged with theft and criminal damage to property. The 34-year-old Marheine […]
OSHKOSH, Wis. (AP) — State Rep. Gordon Hintz says he is willing to take responsibility for his actions after he was cited this month for sexual misconduct. According to records, the Oshkosh Democrat was arrested Feb. 10. The 37-year-old was accused of violating a city of Appleton ordinance of touching or offering to touch sexual […]
- Owner of home health company convicted of $2.8M Medicare Fraud Scheme
- Justice Department awards $4.4 billion to support state, local, and Tribal public safety
- Wisconsin Senate committee votes against confirmation for four DNR policy board appointees
- Corn mill owners plead to federal charges in fatal explosion, will pay $11.25 million
- From bananas to baby socks, lawyers stick to routines before arguments
- Colleges should step up their diversity efforts after affirmative action ruling, the government says
- Wisconsin Supreme Court won’t hear longshot case trying to head off impeachment
- Havana Syndrome hits CIA, Congress in Wisconsin, Russia takes credit
- Wisconsin woman gets life without parole for killing and dismembering ex-boyfriend
- Judge rules Donald Trump defrauded banks, insurers as he built real estate empire
- Wisconsin sues Amazon for illegally maintaining monopoly power
- Wisconsin state Senate’s chief clerk, former Legislative Council attorney, resigns following undisclosed allegation
- Evers appoints McElroy as Price County district attorney
- Evers appoints Ann Peacock to Dane County Circuit Court
- Michael Best appoints Sarah Alt to new role as chief process and AI officer
- Attorney Peter Baziano joins Murphy Desmond in its Business and Real Estate practice groups
- GRGB partner Karnes honored at Run for Justice
- DeWitt’s Miotke reappointed to SPD’s Board
- Hupy and Abraham wins award for ‘Behind the Handlebars’ video series
- Evers appoints trio to Milwaukee County Circuit Court
- Kubiak joins Amundsen Davis’ Business Litigation Service Group
- GRGB partners Jason Luczak, Nicole Masnica honored with Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers award
- Teuta Jonuzi, Joshua Hargrove promoted to equity partners at Tracey Wood & Associates
- Reinhart’s Taggatz joins International Association of Defense Counsel