A Milwaukee attorney has received his second law-license suspension in less than one month, marking his fifth disciplinary action in the state.
Retired Quarles & Brady partner James D. Friedman has been appointed as a referee for lawyer disciplinary matters.
The Office of Lawyer Regulation is requesting a 60-day suspension as reciprocal discipline for an lawyer's disbarment in Minnesota.
The Wisconsin Supreme Court has suspended the law license of former Gov. Jim Doyle's chief legal counsel and deputy chief of staff for one year.
A Mequon lawyer was arrested twice over the weekend for first spitting in a teenage protester's face and then kneeing a police officer in the groin when he tried to put her in handcuffs.
The Wisconsin Supreme Court on Wednesday conditionally reinstated a former attorney's law license about 17 years after it was revoked.
The Wisconsin Supreme Court is suspending the Milwaukee attorney Diane Caspari's law license for keeping payments that should have gone to a doctor hired in two State Public Defender cases.
The Milwaukee worker's compensation attorney Robert Menard is seeing his law license revoked for what has been described as "far-reaching deplorable conduct" tied to ongoing federal felony-theft lawsuits.
A Milwaukee criminal-defense attorney will lose his law license for five months in his latest punishment from the Wisconsin Supreme Court.
Gov. Jim Doyle’s chief legal counsel and deputy chief of staff will soon learn if he’ll have his law license suspended for a second time because of misconduct. The Wisconsin Supreme Court is scheduled to release its decision in the Office of Lawyer Regulation’s case against Stanley Davis of The Davis Group on Thursday. The OLR […]
A Milwaukee criminal-defense attorney hit with a series of attorney-ethics violations will learn of his latest punishment next week.
A western Wisconsin attorney with a lengthy disciplinary history could lose his law license for good for his latest dozen counts of misconduct.
- Wisconsin law requires vehicles to stay back from a working snowplow
- Jan. 6 suits can proceed
- House Expulsion of Santos marks sixth in chamber’s history
- PIP, SSI benefits cases to be heard during December arguments
- Court: City violated order in dispute over fire departments
- Judge bars media cameras in slayings case, but the court will livestream
- $2 million awarded by Federal jury for MPD excessive force, officers’ failure to intervene
- Wisconsin Attorney General joins multistate Amicus Brief to uphold laws restricting gun magazine capacity
- Lawyer with ties to Brookfield, Wis. sentenced to four Years in Federal Prison
- Justice Sandra Day O’Connor, the first woman on the Supreme Court, has died at age 93
- Gov. Evers appoints Toni L. Young to the Racine County Circuit Court
- Gov. Evers appoints Frank Gagliardi to the Kenosha County Circuit Court
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula