A referee is recommending that a Milwaukee lawyer be suspended for 60 days over misconduct in two divorce cases.
A Price County attorney is challenging a referee’s recommendation that her license be suspended and that she undergo either a psychological or psychiatric assessment.
Both parties in a lawyer-discipline case are appealing a referee’s recommendation that a Kenosha lawyer's license be suspended for five months for breaking eight attorney-ethics rules.
An Ashland attorney faces a public reprimand over alleged misconduct while he was a prosecutor in Bayfield County.
A Pewaukee attorney faces his second law license revocation.
A Kenosha lawyer faces a nine-month license suspension over allegations that he violated more than a dozen attorney-ethics rules.
The Wisconsin Supreme Court recently suspended the license of a Walworth County attorney.
The Wisconsin Supreme Court recently suspended a Minnesota attorney’s license for misconduct he committed in his home state.
The Wisconsin Supreme Court has suspended a Milwaukee attorney’s license for 60 days.
A Hudson attorney faces a two-year license suspension over allegations that he violated more than a dozen attorney-ethics rules.
A Wood County court commissioner recently admitted to allegations of judicial misconduct.
The Wisconsin Supreme Court is seeking to hear from the public on two of nine proposed changes to the state’s lawyer-regulation system.
- Trump Tower in Chicago sued for failed compliance with environmental laws
- Police chief suspended after raid
- FDA wants to regulate laboratory tests
- Owner of home health company convicted of $2.8M Medicare Fraud Scheme
- Justice Department awards $4.4 billion to support state, local, and Tribal public safety
- Wisconsin Senate committee votes against confirmation for four DNR policy board appointees
- Corn mill owners plead to federal charges in fatal explosion, will pay $11.25 million
- From bananas to baby socks, lawyers stick to routines before arguments
- Colleges should step up their diversity efforts after affirmative action ruling, the government says
- Wisconsin Supreme Court won’t hear longshot case trying to head off impeachment
- Havana Syndrome hits CIA, Congress in Wisconsin, Russia takes credit
- Wisconsin woman gets life without parole for killing and dismembering ex-boyfriend
- Evers appoints McElroy as Price County district attorney
- Evers appoints Ann Peacock to Dane County Circuit Court
- Michael Best appoints Sarah Alt to new role as chief process and AI officer
- Attorney Peter Baziano joins Murphy Desmond in its Business and Real Estate practice groups
- GRGB partner Karnes honored at Run for Justice
- DeWitt’s Miotke reappointed to SPD’s Board
- Hupy and Abraham wins award for ‘Behind the Handlebars’ video series
- Evers appoints trio to Milwaukee County Circuit Court
- Kubiak joins Amundsen Davis’ Business Litigation Service Group
- GRGB partners Jason Luczak, Nicole Masnica honored with Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers award
- Teuta Jonuzi, Joshua Hargrove promoted to equity partners at Tracey Wood & Associates
- Reinhart’s Taggatz joins International Association of Defense Counsel