A Chicago attorney and a Maine attorney will learn if they'll lose their Wisconsin licenses on Tuesday.
A former lawyer at Husch Blackwell's Milwaukee office is faced with a public reprimand for misleading her employers and clients about her inactive law license.
A Milwaukee lawyer is faced with a 60-day license suspension for fabricating a motion and disappearing on his clients. According to an Office of Lawyer Regulation complaint, Willem J. Noorlander began committing various violations in 2015.
The Wisconsin Office of Lawyer Regulation is considering reciprocal discipline for a Virginia lawyer who shared confidential information about a nonprofit group that's under government investigation.
A former Sheboygan attorney is faced with a three-year license suspension after two of his kids fell out of his car while he was driving high on cough medication.
A former Fond du Lac attorney who asked the Wisconsin Supreme Court to revoke his own license will not see his license reinstated.
A Wausau attorney could lose his license for allegedly stealing more than $33,000 from a client.
Wisconsin courts slapped a Minnesota lawyer who has an already lengthy disciplinary history with a second reciprocal punishment on Tuesday. Tracy Eichhorn-Hicks' Wisconsin license suspension resulted from her violation of attorney-ethics rules in Minnesota.
A Minnesota attorney with a lengthy disciplinary history will learn Tuesday if he'll receive reciprocal punishment in Wisconsin for a second time.
The Office of Lawyer Regulation has dropped its investigation into attorney Douglas Kammer following his death on Sept. 11.
After a misdemeanor sexual-assault conviction and three felony charges related to a high-speed chase with law enforcement, a Fox Valley lawyer is faced with a 90-day suspension of his law license.
A Portage lawyer is faced with the suspension of his law license over 11 alleged violations of attorney-ethics rules for his actions in a complicated trustee case.
- Wisconsin law requires vehicles to stay back from a working snowplow
- Jan. 6 suits can proceed
- House Expulsion of Santos marks sixth in chamber’s history
- PIP, SSI benefits cases to be heard during December arguments
- Court: City violated order in dispute over fire departments
- Judge bars media cameras in slayings case, but the court will livestream
- $2 million awarded by Federal jury for MPD excessive force, officers’ failure to intervene
- Wisconsin Attorney General joins multistate Amicus Brief to uphold laws restricting gun magazine capacity
- Lawyer with ties to Brookfield, Wis. sentenced to four Years in Federal Prison
- Justice Sandra Day O’Connor, the first woman on the Supreme Court, has died at age 93
- Gov. Evers appoints Toni L. Young to the Racine County Circuit Court
- Gov. Evers appoints Frank Gagliardi to the Kenosha County Circuit Court
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula