2011AP1874 Berg v. Secura Insurance, et al.
A Slinger couple and a former Milwaukee attorney are preparing to battle it out in court over a six-figure real estate deal gone sour.
11-1211 Irish, et al. v. BNSF Railway Company, et al.
2011AP739 Jane Doe v. Certain Interested Underwriters at Lloyds London, et al.
A Wisconsin Dells resort cannot sue a Madison-based contractor for moisture damages resulting from a water park project built more than 10 years ago, according to a Court of Appeals ruling Thursday.
State courts could not categorically refuse to enforce arbitration clauses in the admission contracts of nursing homes sued for wrongful death, the U.S Supreme Court has ruled in a per curiam decision.
2010AP2992 Weather Shield Mgf., et al. v. Compass Group USA, et al.
The family of a teenager killed in a crash with a La Crosse County Sheriff's Department has settled a negligence claim.
2011AP50 Kidd v. Allaway
Torts Negligence; causation
Torts FELA; negligence
- Corn mill owners plead to federal charges in fatal explosion, will pay $11.25 million
- From bananas to baby socks, lawyers stick to routines before arguments
- Colleges should step up their diversity efforts after affirmative action ruling, the government says
- Wisconsin Supreme Court won’t hear longshot case trying to head off impeachment
- Havana Syndrome hits CIA, Congress in Wisconsin, Russia takes credit
- Wisconsin woman gets life without parole for killing and dismembering ex-boyfriend
- Judge rules Donald Trump defrauded banks, insurers as he built real estate empire
- Wisconsin sues Amazon for illegally maintaining monopoly power
- Wisconsin state Senate’s chief clerk, former Legislative Council attorney, resigns following undisclosed allegation
- Watchdog files open meetings lawsuit against secret panel studying Wisconsin justice’s impeachment
- McCarthy allies press GOP holdouts
- States expand Medicaid dental coverage
- Evers appoints McElroy as Price County district attorney
- Evers appoints Ann Peacock to Dane County Circuit Court
- Michael Best appoints Sarah Alt to new role as chief process and AI officer
- Attorney Peter Baziano joins Murphy Desmond in its Business and Real Estate practice groups
- GRGB partner Karnes honored at Run for Justice
- DeWitt’s Miotke reappointed to SPD’s Board
- Hupy and Abraham wins award for ‘Behind the Handlebars’ video series
- Evers appoints trio to Milwaukee County Circuit Court
- Kubiak joins Amundsen Davis’ Business Litigation Service Group
- GRGB partners Jason Luczak, Nicole Masnica honored with Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers award
- Teuta Jonuzi, Joshua Hargrove promoted to equity partners at Tracey Wood & Associates
- Reinhart’s Taggatz joins International Association of Defense Counsel