Brianna Meyer, an attorney at Gimbel, Reilly, Guerin & Brown, has been named president of the Milwaukee Young Lawyers Association's board of directors.
Andrew DeClercq of Boardman & Clark LLP received the Individual Attorney Pro Bono Award at the Dane County Bar Association’s annual Pro Bono Breakfast on May 1.
The Milwaukee Young Lawyers Association hosted its annual Judge’s Night event Dec. 5 at the Milwaukee Athletic Club.
The Milwaukee Young Lawyers Association hosted its annual Judges Night event Thursday at the Milwaukee Athletic Club.
Judges and attorneys dodged falling snow to mingle at the Milwaukee Young Lawyers Association’s Judges’ Night, held Dec. 9. Between 100 and 150 people came out to the Milwaukee Athletic Club for cocktails and hors d’oeuvres – and a chance to collect a few signatures for judicial campaign petitions.
Law firms have traditionally ignored recruiting third-year law students in favor of making offers to summer associates.
- Owner of home health company convicted of $2.8M Medicare Fraud Scheme
- Justice Department awards $4.4 billion to support state, local, and Tribal public safety
- Wisconsin Senate committee votes against confirmation for four DNR policy board appointees
- Corn mill owners plead to federal charges in fatal explosion, will pay $11.25 million
- From bananas to baby socks, lawyers stick to routines before arguments
- Colleges should step up their diversity efforts after affirmative action ruling, the government says
- Wisconsin Supreme Court won’t hear longshot case trying to head off impeachment
- Havana Syndrome hits CIA, Congress in Wisconsin, Russia takes credit
- Wisconsin woman gets life without parole for killing and dismembering ex-boyfriend
- Judge rules Donald Trump defrauded banks, insurers as he built real estate empire
- Wisconsin sues Amazon for illegally maintaining monopoly power
- Wisconsin state Senate’s chief clerk, former Legislative Council attorney, resigns following undisclosed allegation
- Evers appoints McElroy as Price County district attorney
- Evers appoints Ann Peacock to Dane County Circuit Court
- Michael Best appoints Sarah Alt to new role as chief process and AI officer
- Attorney Peter Baziano joins Murphy Desmond in its Business and Real Estate practice groups
- GRGB partner Karnes honored at Run for Justice
- DeWitt’s Miotke reappointed to SPD’s Board
- Hupy and Abraham wins award for ‘Behind the Handlebars’ video series
- Evers appoints trio to Milwaukee County Circuit Court
- Kubiak joins Amundsen Davis’ Business Litigation Service Group
- GRGB partners Jason Luczak, Nicole Masnica honored with Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers award
- Teuta Jonuzi, Joshua Hargrove promoted to equity partners at Tracey Wood & Associates
- Reinhart’s Taggatz joins International Association of Defense Counsel