Matthew Krueger, the former U.S. attorney for the Eastern District of Wisconsin, has joined Foley & Lardner.
Matthew Krueger spent his final days as the U.S. attorney for the Eastern District of Wisconsin saying thank you to the many people he's worked with over the past three years.
The U.S. attorneys for Wisconsin’s Eastern and Western District are resigning from their positions as the districts’ chief law enforcement officers. Matthew Krueger, who serves the Eastern District, and Scott Blader, who serves the Western District, announced their resignations on Thursday. The announcements come as the U.S. Justice Department said it will ask U.S. attorneys who […[...]
A Wisconsin man accused of forcing women into working as prostitutes was sentenced Wednesday to 27 years in prison.
The U.S. attorney for Milwaukee sought to alleviate concerns Friday about federal agents being sent to the city by President Donald Trump, saying they will assist local and state law enforcement in combating violent crime and would not be breaking up protests.
A Racine woman has been indicted for defrauding the beneficiaries of some of the estates her employer was handling.
Three people have agreed to plead guilty to federal charges in connection with a Milwaukee-area contractor's scheme that bilked the federal government of more than $200 million by exploiting a program set up to help minority- and disabled-veteran-owned contractors.
The U.S. Senate has confirmed President Donald Trump’s nomination for U.S. attorney for the Eastern District of Wisconsin.
President Donald Trump has nominated an assistant U.S. attorney to serve as the new chief federal prosecutor in Milwaukee.
- Madison takes center stage in the world of highway safety
- Hunter Biden pleads not guilty to three federal gun charges filed after his plea deal collapsed
- Attorney General Kaul urges Biden Administration to protect student loan borrowers
- Wisconsin Attorney General Kaul files reply briefs in abortion case
- Cigna Health insurance group to pay $172 million to resolve false claims act allegations
- Alyssa Chojnacki joins Meissner Tierney Fisher & Nichols
- Brian Cooley joins Meissner Tierney Fisher & Nichols
- Gov. Evers taps Shawanokasic for Menominee County Register of Deeds
- Trump Tower in Chicago sued for failed compliance with environmental laws
- Police chief suspended after raid
- FDA wants to regulate laboratory tests
- Owner of home health company convicted of $2.8M Medicare Fraud Scheme
- Evers appoints McElroy as Price County district attorney
- Evers appoints Ann Peacock to Dane County Circuit Court
- Michael Best appoints Sarah Alt to new role as chief process and AI officer
- Attorney Peter Baziano joins Murphy Desmond in its Business and Real Estate practice groups
- GRGB partner Karnes honored at Run for Justice
- DeWitt’s Miotke reappointed to SPD’s Board
- Hupy and Abraham wins award for ‘Behind the Handlebars’ video series
- Evers appoints trio to Milwaukee County Circuit Court
- Kubiak joins Amundsen Davis’ Business Litigation Service Group
- GRGB partners Jason Luczak, Nicole Masnica honored with Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers award
- Teuta Jonuzi, Joshua Hargrove promoted to equity partners at Tracey Wood & Associates
- Reinhart’s Taggatz joins International Association of Defense Counsel