Attorneys for a group of bar owners in Racine have refiled their civil rights lawsuit against city officials after a judge said their original suit was too vague.
A suspended Milwaukee attorney allegedly lied to a federal agent about his knowledge of arson at a business in Brown County and now faces up to five years in prison.
A federal judge has ordered eight minority bar owners who are suing Racine city officials to refile their complaint, saying that the suit needs to be more narrow.
One of the attorneys representing a group of Racine bar owners who are suing city officials for alleged racial discrimination said the suit started with one person and grew from there.
A Brookfield attorney who pleaded guilty to felony fraud charges received the maximum sentence allowable Wednesday.
A Brookfield attorney who pled guilty to felony fraud charges on Wednesday could face a stricter sentence structure than normal because of missed court appearances that resulted in his arrest and incarceration.
A Brookfield attorney charged with stealing more than $500,000 through a complex foreclosure scam is now a fugitive from the law after skipping court twice Monday.
Wisconsin legislators discussed a bill Friday that would insulate private property owners from liability if a trespasser is injured on the premises.
Milwaukee criminal defense attorney Martin E. Kohler likes the concept of retirement.
- EPA approves year-round sales of higher ethanol blend in Wisconsin, other states
- Former Black schools leader radio interview brings focus on race issues in Green Bay
- Parts of a Martin Luther King Jr. memorial in Denver have been stolen
- Right to contraception rejected by Wisconsin Assembly Republicans
- Planned Parenthood asks Wisconsin Supreme Court to find 1849 abortion law unconstitutional
- Alabama’s frozen embryo ruling is having its first effects
- Marquette Law School Poll: National survey shows Trump win over Biden
- Wisconsin school district releases tape of Black superintendent’s comments that led to resignation
- Evers signals he won’t sign bill to fight PFAS as legislative session nears end
- New York AG says she’ll seize Donald Trump’s property if he can’t pay $454 million civil fraud debt
- Federal student loans for nearly 153,000 borrowers are being automatically canceled, Biden says
- Wisconsin bills to fight ‘forever chemicals’ pollution, speed ballot counting in jeopardy
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula