A Green Bay man who pleaded no contest to reckless homicide in a high-speed crash that killed three people was sentenced to 30 years in prison Monday.
A man convicted of killing a Green Bay area woman in 2016 because of her boyfriend's drug debt has been given a maximum sentence of 40 years in prison.
Brown and Racine counties have two new district attorneys after Gov. Scott Walker made appointments on Thursday.
A mid-February trial date has been set for Green Bay Packers linebacker Erik Walden on a disorderly conduct-domestic abuse charge.
Gov. Scott Walker on Wednesday appointed veteran Brown County District Attorney John Zakowski to the county’s circuit court bench.
Green Bay Packers linebacker Erik Walden has been charged with misdemeanor disorderly conduct-domestic abuse following a fight with his girlfriend.
By CARRIE ANTLFINGER Associated Press MILWAUKEE (AP) — Green Bay Packers linebacker Erik Walden was released from jail Monday after spending the weekend behind bars following his arrest on suspicion of domestic violence. Walden was arrested Friday in Brown County on suspicion of assaulting his girlfriend at their apartment near Green Bay. County District Attorney […]
GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) — Supporters of six men who were convicted in a grisly 1992 Green Bay killing are continuing their efforts to get the convictions overturned, arguing that the men were victims of flawed investigation and prosecution. About 60 people marched Friday around the Brown County courthouse, chanting that they wanted “truth and […]
DE PERE, Wis. (AP) — An investigation has cleared De Pere police officers who shot and killed a man who threatened them with a gun. Brown County District Attorney John Zakowski said the officers repeatedly ordered Daniel LeCleir to drop his gun before fatally shooting him outside his town house on March 1. Officers had […]
- Wisconsin law requires vehicles to stay back from a working snowplow
- Jan. 6 suits can proceed
- House Expulsion of Santos marks sixth in chamber’s history
- PIP, SSI benefits cases to be heard during December arguments
- Court: City violated order in dispute over fire departments
- Judge bars media cameras in slayings case, but the court will livestream
- $2 million awarded by Federal jury for MPD excessive force, officers’ failure to intervene
- Wisconsin Attorney General joins multistate Amicus Brief to uphold laws restricting gun magazine capacity
- Lawyer with ties to Brookfield, Wis. sentenced to four Years in Federal Prison
- Justice Sandra Day O’Connor, the first woman on the Supreme Court, has died at age 93
- Gov. Evers appoints Toni L. Young to the Racine County Circuit Court
- Gov. Evers appoints Frank Gagliardi to the Kenosha County Circuit Court
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula