The U.S. Attorney for the Western District of Wisconsin has submitted his resignation days after Attorney General Jeff Sessions ordered dozens of the country's federal prosecutors to resign.
Nineteen people have pleaded guilty in a drug ring that authorities say trafficked 127 pounds of methamphetamine from the Minneapolis area to central Wisconsin communities over a three-year span.
Federal officials looking into abuse allegations at Wisconsin's youth prison are trying to determine if criminal charges are warranted and also whether another investigation into civil rights violations is in order.
A former University of Wisconsin football player and his twin brother are scheduled to plead guilty in federal court next month in a string of November robberies.
The U.S. attorney's office in Madison says it collected about $3.7 million in criminal and civil actions during the 2014 federal fiscal year.
A Colorado woman was indicted Wednesday on federal charges alleging that she kidnapped her half sister's newborn from Wisconsin and left him behind an Iowa gas station in freezing weather.
An hour after a woman reported her newborn son missing from a Wisconsin home, police were questioning her step-sister — found with a prosthetic pregnancy belly, baby clothes and a stroller, but no baby, according to court documents.
Eastern District of Wisconsin U.S. Attorney Jim Santelle says his office collected about $9.7 million in civil and criminal cases in fiscal year 2013.
President Barack Obama nominated a Madison attorney Thursday to fill a vacant federal judge position in the Western District of Wisconsin.
Wisconsin’s federal court system is bracing for another round of budget cuts brought on by the sequester.
Wisconsin's two U.S. senators are forwarding three candidates to the White House to fill the open federal judicial seat in the Western District.
China's largest wind turbine company and three people are accused of trade secrets from a U.S. software company, the Justice Department announced Thursday.
- Owner of home health company convicted of $2.8M Medicare Fraud Scheme
- Justice Department awards $4.4 billion to support state, local, and Tribal public safety
- Wisconsin Senate committee votes against confirmation for four DNR policy board appointees
- Corn mill owners plead to federal charges in fatal explosion, will pay $11.25 million
- From bananas to baby socks, lawyers stick to routines before arguments
- Colleges should step up their diversity efforts after affirmative action ruling, the government says
- Wisconsin Supreme Court won’t hear longshot case trying to head off impeachment
- Havana Syndrome hits CIA, Congress in Wisconsin, Russia takes credit
- Wisconsin woman gets life without parole for killing and dismembering ex-boyfriend
- Judge rules Donald Trump defrauded banks, insurers as he built real estate empire
- Wisconsin sues Amazon for illegally maintaining monopoly power
- Wisconsin state Senate’s chief clerk, former Legislative Council attorney, resigns following undisclosed allegation
- Evers appoints McElroy as Price County district attorney
- Evers appoints Ann Peacock to Dane County Circuit Court
- Michael Best appoints Sarah Alt to new role as chief process and AI officer
- Attorney Peter Baziano joins Murphy Desmond in its Business and Real Estate practice groups
- GRGB partner Karnes honored at Run for Justice
- DeWitt’s Miotke reappointed to SPD’s Board
- Hupy and Abraham wins award for ‘Behind the Handlebars’ video series
- Evers appoints trio to Milwaukee County Circuit Court
- Kubiak joins Amundsen Davis’ Business Litigation Service Group
- GRGB partners Jason Luczak, Nicole Masnica honored with Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers award
- Teuta Jonuzi, Joshua Hargrove promoted to equity partners at Tracey Wood & Associates
- Reinhart’s Taggatz joins International Association of Defense Counsel