Gov. Scott Walker has appointed attorneys to serve on the benches in Trempealeau and Dodge counties.
Gov. Scott Walker is seeking applicants to fill judicial vacancies in Marathon and Dodge counties.
Eight years after becoming the first state judge to embrace audio digital recording in the court, Dodge County Circuit Judge John Storck is exploring another groundbreaking means of keeping records.
The mountains of paper clogging the Dodge County Justice Facility are disappearing. In their place are neatly stored computer files and the feeling that the people working in the courthouse are leading the way in embracing new technologies.
There’s one accomplishment that stands out for John Storck as he wraps up his six-year stint as chief judge for the Sixth Judicial District in Dodge County Circuit.
The Wisconsin Supreme Court on Friday selected circuit court judges from Jefferson, Vilas and Wood counties to serve as new members of the Committee of Chief Judges, effective Aug. 1.
Dane County Circuit Court Judge William Foust is the new chief of chiefs.
- Madison takes center stage in the world of highway safety
- Hunter Biden pleads not guilty to three federal gun charges filed after his plea deal collapsed
- Attorney General Kaul urges Biden Administration to protect student loan borrowers
- Wisconsin Attorney General Kaul files reply briefs in abortion case
- Cigna Health insurance group to pay $172 million to resolve false claims act allegations
- Alyssa Chojnacki joins Meissner Tierney Fisher & Nichols
- Brian Cooley joins Meissner Tierney Fisher & Nichols
- Gov. Evers taps Shawanokasic for Menominee County Register of Deeds
- Trump Tower in Chicago sued for failed compliance with environmental laws
- Police chief suspended after raid
- FDA wants to regulate laboratory tests
- Owner of home health company convicted of $2.8M Medicare Fraud Scheme
- Evers appoints McElroy as Price County district attorney
- Evers appoints Ann Peacock to Dane County Circuit Court
- Michael Best appoints Sarah Alt to new role as chief process and AI officer
- Attorney Peter Baziano joins Murphy Desmond in its Business and Real Estate practice groups
- GRGB partner Karnes honored at Run for Justice
- DeWitt’s Miotke reappointed to SPD’s Board
- Hupy and Abraham wins award for ‘Behind the Handlebars’ video series
- Evers appoints trio to Milwaukee County Circuit Court
- Kubiak joins Amundsen Davis’ Business Litigation Service Group
- GRGB partners Jason Luczak, Nicole Masnica honored with Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers award
- Teuta Jonuzi, Joshua Hargrove promoted to equity partners at Tracey Wood & Associates
- Reinhart’s Taggatz joins International Association of Defense Counsel