Gov. Scott Walker has appointed an assistant attorney general to fill a spot on the Dane County Circuit Court.
Gov. Scott Walker is searching for applicants for an appointment to the Dane County Circuit Court.
The Wisconsin Supreme Court will start the month by hearing oral arguments in three criminal cases.
A Dane County judge has ruled the Department of Natural Resources can't retract a previous decision and must continue imposing environmental protections on a large dairy-farm expansion.
A judge has sentenced a Massachusetts steelworker to two decades in prison in connection with his former girlfriend's death.
A scene that regularly plays out in my kitchen recently took center stage in a Dane County courtroom.
Attorney David Pliner knew his request for jail time was “extreme,” but he felt he had to try.
Despite pleas from their opposing attorneys, a judge did not send a pair of litigious Madison pro se plaintiffs to jail for violating his court order in an already closed lawsuit.
A Dane County judge will hear arguments Sept. 8 whether to again find a pair of litigious Madison residents in contempt for disobeying his order.
Another day, another judge who criticizes and sanctions Rodney Rigsby for his litigious nature.
Two attorneys have asked a Dane County judge to make good on his threat of jail time for two litigants who continue to pursue a case the judge declared over.
A Madison entertainer who has made a name for herself by repeatedly filing frivolous lawsuits has filed her second suit this month associated with a car crash.
- Judge dismisses liberal watchdog’s claims that Wisconsin impeachment panel violated open meeting law
- Milwaukee casting foundry sentenced for violating Clean Water Act
- IRS delays rules for payment apps’ users
- Judge cites handwritten will and awards real estate to Aretha Franklin’s sons
- Kenosha man gets life in prison for fatally stabbing his father, stepmother with a machete in 2021
- Official who posted ‘ballot selfie’ in Wisconsin has felony charge dismissed
- Federal court rules brokerage firm breached 1994 contract
- County sued over death of pet dog shot by police
- Illinois taxpayers to foot $160 million bill to keep migrants warm in Chicago as winter approaches
- Report says Wisconsin Gov. Tony Evers used alternate email under name of Hall of Fame pitcher
- Voir dire begins in federal jury trial of man allegedly shot by four Milwaukee officers
- Court denies revocation of adoption
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula