Gov. Tony Evers is seeking applicants for open positions for a Milwaukee County judge and a Crawford County district attorney. He announced both vacancies on Friday.
An attorney’s recent representation of a defendant charged with child sexual assault was so ineffective that the defendant’s constitutional right to counsel was violated and his convictions reversed.
Ross Anderson, Richard Lewandowski,Philip Miller,Whyte Hirschboeck Dudek,Terry Johnson,Goldstein Law Group,Michael King, Julia Schuster,Kim Wynn,Patrick Schoen,Jeff Peelen,Daniel Radler,Jack Cook,Rebecca Speckhard,Elizabeth Orelup,Daniel Ark, Jonathan Hackbarth, Ryan Lovitz, Patrick Murphy, Valerie Vidal,Michael Hupy,Association for Women Lawyers,Joan Kessler,Nancy Joseph,Kristin Bergstrom,Hupy an[...]
In a hotly contested case about suppressing a dog’s sniff search of a residence, the Wisconsin Supreme Court unanimously decided that the good faith exception to the exclusionary rule applied.
Four Wisconsin Court of Appeals judges were selected Thursday to serve on the Government Accountability Candidate Committee to help select potential new judges.
One of Gov. Scott Walker's former key Milwaukee aides was properly convicted of campaigning on taxpayers' time, a divided state appeals court ruled Wednesday.
Evidence that was obtained illegally does not immediately invalidate a search warrant, if the requesting officer believed he or she was acting lawfully at the time, the Wisconsin Court of Appeals ruled Tuesday.
A Court of Appeals decision may end up giving courts much-needed guidance for media law cases in Wisconsin, according to an attorney involved with the case.
County employees who retire after a health benefit is taken away are not eligible to receive the benefit, even if it was promised when they were hired, according to a Wisconsin Court of Appeals decision issued Tuesday.
When there’s no objection to jury instructions, how can they be faulty enough to warrant reversal?
At first blush, a recent Wisconsin Court of Appeals decision doesn’t appear to affect family law cases at all.
- Courtroom outbursts justified exclusion of mother from parental rights trial
- OSHA fines two Wisconsin construction companies after Lambeau Field carpenter’s death
- Vehicle wanted in Chicago homicide crashes into Milwaukee school bus during police pursuit
- Court to weigh social media and First Amendment
- Henry Kissinger, secretary of state under Presidents Nixon and Ford, dies at 100
- Judge dismisses liberal watchdog’s claims that Wisconsin impeachment panel violated open meeting law
- Milwaukee casting foundry sentenced for violating Clean Water Act
- IRS delays rules for payment apps’ users
- Judge cites handwritten will and awards real estate to Aretha Franklin’s sons
- Former Wisconsin GOP Attorney General Brad Schimel is running for the state Supreme Court
- Kenosha man gets life in prison for fatally stabbing his father, stepmother with a machete in 2021
- Official who posted ‘ballot selfie’ in Wisconsin has felony charge dismissed
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula