A former University of Wisconsin-Madison student accused of sexual assault, strangulation and false imprisonment involving five women, including some he met at classes, will be back in court next month.
A University of Wisconsin-Madison student already accused of sexually assaulting a woman in his apartment after a date this month was charged Thursday with sexually assaulting four other women since early 2015.
A former Dane County sheriff's deputy found not legally responsible for killing his wife and sister-in-law in 2014 due to a mental disease will be released from a mental institution because his body has degenerated due to ALS and he is no longer a threat to public safety, a judge ruled Friday.
A former Dane County sheriff's deputy who shot and killed his wife and her sister last year is asking to be released from the mental institution where he's committed.
A jury on Thursday found a former Wisconsin sheriff's deputy with Lou Gehrig's disease not legally responsible in the killing of his wife and sister-in-law.
A defense attorney has told jurors that ALS affected the brain of a former Dane County sheriff's deputy on trial for the killings of his wife and sister-in-law.
A judge on Thursday ordered a former Wisconsin sheriff's deputy to stand trial in the shooting deaths of his wife and sister-in-law.
A Wisconsin father convicted of abuse for starving his teenage daughter down to 68 pounds was sentenced Wednesday to five years in prison.
The dissolution of a 22-year-old court monitoring system has pushed Dane County judges toward the sidelines in sentencing in-home electronic supervision.
- Solo vs. big law: Does size really matter?
- Wisconsin Court System’s director of public information officer retires abruptly
- New lawsuit launched over secret Vos impeachment investigation
- Federal judge rules for students with disabilities in age-cutoff case
- Wisconsin DNR board appointees tell Republican lawmakers they don’t support wolf population limit
- The most prevalent forms of cyber crime (CHART)
- Money laundering complaint filed against Justice Protasiewicz by convicted felon, election denier, alleged stalker
- Gov. Evers continues to seek applicants for Barron County Circuit Court
- GOP, Garland clash at hearing
- Bipartisan group of Wisconsin lawmakers propose ranked-choice voting and top-five primaries
- Wisconsin Ethics Commission staff leakers face 9 months prison, $10,000 fine
- Republican legislators fail to respond to child care crisis survey
- Evers appoints McElroy as Price County district attorney
- Evers appoints Ann Peacock to Dane County Circuit Court
- Michael Best appoints Sarah Alt to new role as chief process and AI officer
- Attorney Peter Baziano joins Murphy Desmond in its Business and Real Estate practice groups
- GRGB partner Karnes honored at Run for Justice
- DeWitt’s Miotke reappointed to SPD’s Board
- Hupy and Abraham wins award for ‘Behind the Handlebars’ video series
- Evers appoints trio to Milwaukee County Circuit Court
- Kubiak joins Amundsen Davis’ Business Litigation Service Group
- GRGB partners Jason Luczak, Nicole Masnica honored with Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers award
- Teuta Jonuzi, Joshua Hargrove promoted to equity partners at Tracey Wood & Associates
- Reinhart’s Taggatz joins International Association of Defense Counsel