Court backlogs, security, mental health, and criminal justice reform were topics of discussion.
The Republican leader of Wisconsin’s Assembly refused to back down Thursday from possibly impeaching Janet Protasiewicz.
A second conservative former Wisconsin Supreme Court justice asked to investigate taking the unprecedented step of impeaching a liberal justice on Wednesday came out against it.
Memorial was damaged again the weekend of September 30 - October 1, 2023.
Wisconsin's top Republican state lawmaker, who had threatened to possibly impeach a newly elected liberal state Supreme Court justice if she didn't step down from a redistricting case, didn't mention that option Monday in his first comments since the justice decided against recusal.
The Wisconsin Supreme Court, in a 4-3 vote along partisan lines Friday, agreed to hear a challenge to Republican-drawn legislative maps after a newly elected liberal justice declined to recuse herself.
Republicans in Wisconsin are threatening to impeach a recently elected state Supreme Court justice and raised the possibility of doing the same to the state’s election director.
The Wisconsin Supreme Court has rejected a lawsuit seeking an order blocking any attempt from the state Legislature to impeach Justice Janet Protasiewicz, a new member of the court whose victory this spring tilted control of the court in favor of liberals.
Money laundering complaint filed against Justice Protasiewicz by convicted felon, election denier, alleged stalker
The same election denier and convicted felon who allegedly stalked Elections Commission chair Meagan Wolfe has filed a complaint against Wisconsin Supreme Court Candidate Janet Protasiewicz.
This developing story will be updated.
Republicans fighting to preserve Wisconsin legislative electoral maps they drew argue in new legal filings that a key liberal Wisconsin Supreme Court justice must recuse from the case despite the dismissal of complaints against her related to comments she made about redistricting.
Wisconsin Supreme Court accepts new case involving Village of Egg Harbor, denies review of several others
Court agrees to review two cases, denies several others.
- Attorneys gather in Milwaukee for Diversity Counsel Program
- Alex Eichhorn, Tabak Law secures $5 million workers comp settlement
- Judge orders prison, probation in last sentencings tied to plot to kidnap Michigan governor
- Gov. Evers Seeks applicants for Racine County Circuit Court
- Man fires shotgun outside Jewish temple as Hanukkah begins and says ‘free Palestine’
- Russian spies charged after targeting journalists, military, and intelligence community
- Past State Bar of Wisconsin President Ralph Milton Cagle passed away Friday
- Evers signs Bipartisan reckless driving bill
- Former IRS Employee pleads guilty to money laundering
- Glendale man found guilty of killing his mother, Colorado man also guilty of killing grandmother
- Brady Street shooting lands 30-year-old in hospital, suspect at-large
- Wisconsin governor takes action on 51 Bills
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula