A Milwaukee County judge denied multiple motions for a new trial Monday in wrongful death and personal injury cases stemming from the partial collapse of O’Donnell Park’s facade in 2010.
It could be months before Advance Cast Stone Co. knows exactly how much money it will have to pay following a jury’s decision Thursday to award millions of dollars to the families of those injured and killed at O’Donnell Park parking garage.
A jury Thursday found Advance Cast Stone Co. negligent in the death of one person and injuries to others in the 2010 partial façade collapse of the O’Donnell Park parking garage in Milwaukee.
A jury deliberated Wednesday on whether to hold Advance Cast Stone Co. and others liable for a death and multiple injuries caused by the 2010 O’Donnell Park parking structure partial facade collapse in Milwaukee.
A settlement has been reached between J.H. Findorff & Son Inc., Madison, and the families affected by the June 24, 2010, incident in which a concrete panel fell off the O’Donnell Park parking garage and killed 15-year-old Jared Kellner and injured two others.
- Trump Tower in Chicago sued for failed compliance with environmental laws
- Police chief suspended after raid
- FDA wants to regulate laboratory tests
- Owner of home health company convicted of $2.8M Medicare Fraud Scheme
- Justice Department awards $4.4 billion to support state, local, and Tribal public safety
- Wisconsin Senate committee votes against confirmation for four DNR policy board appointees
- Corn mill owners plead to federal charges in fatal explosion, will pay $11.25 million
- From bananas to baby socks, lawyers stick to routines before arguments
- Colleges should step up their diversity efforts after affirmative action ruling, the government says
- Wisconsin Supreme Court won’t hear longshot case trying to head off impeachment
- Havana Syndrome hits CIA, Congress in Wisconsin, Russia takes credit
- Wisconsin woman gets life without parole for killing and dismembering ex-boyfriend
- Evers appoints McElroy as Price County district attorney
- Evers appoints Ann Peacock to Dane County Circuit Court
- Michael Best appoints Sarah Alt to new role as chief process and AI officer
- Attorney Peter Baziano joins Murphy Desmond in its Business and Real Estate practice groups
- GRGB partner Karnes honored at Run for Justice
- DeWitt’s Miotke reappointed to SPD’s Board
- Hupy and Abraham wins award for ‘Behind the Handlebars’ video series
- Evers appoints trio to Milwaukee County Circuit Court
- Kubiak joins Amundsen Davis’ Business Litigation Service Group
- GRGB partners Jason Luczak, Nicole Masnica honored with Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers award
- Teuta Jonuzi, Joshua Hargrove promoted to equity partners at Tracey Wood & Associates
- Reinhart’s Taggatz joins International Association of Defense Counsel