Democrats got a victory Friday when the Wisconsin Court of Appeals overturned a judge's order for state election officials to be more aggressive in ferreting out fake or duplicate signatures on recall petitions.
A Madison judge has granted state election officials an additional 30 days to verify nearly 2 million signatures on recall petitions against Gov. Scott Walker and five other Republicans.
A Wisconsin judge has delayed a decision on whether to let a lawsuit challenging Wisconsin's new voter identification law to proceed.
Judge David Deininger has been selected as chairman of the nonpartisan board that oversees elections in Wisconsin.
Another ethics complaint has been filed against Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice Michael Gableman, claiming free services he received from a law firm violated state law.
State election officials must "take affirmative steps" to remove fake or duplicate names from recall petitions, a judge ruled Thursday, handing a victory to Republican officials who felt the Government Accountability Board wasn't planning to be aggressive enough in vetting signatures.
A Waukesha County judge is preparing to hear arguments in a lawsuit that will determine how the state elections board handles petition signatures.
Groups working to recall Republican officials have asked an appeals court to block an order denying them permission to join a lawsuit over how the state should verify petition signatures.
Recall groups targeting several Republican officials won't be allowed to intervene in a lawsuit that will determine how the state elections board handles petition signatures, a Waukesha County judge ruled Thursday.
Just when you thought it was safe, more disappointing news came out this month about our state Supreme Court.
Waukesha attorney Jennifer Dorow is the new Branch 2 Judge in the Waukesha County Circuit Court.
Madison (AP) - A government watchdog group is requesting another investigation into Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice Michael Gableman for accepting free legal services from a law firm with cases before the high court.
- Milwaukee attorney loses law license in scathing Supreme Court decision
- Wisconsin Supreme Court rejects Democrats’ congressional redistricting challenge
- Milwaukee City Attorney top deputy Odalo Ohiku resigns amid investigations
- Fox Valley man sentenced to 14½ years in Federal Prison for Fentanyl trafficking, firearms
- Fraudulent Wisconsin tax return preparer sentenced to prison
- Harris will tout apprenticeships in a swing state visit to Wisconsin
- FTC sues to block grocery store merger impacting Metro Market, Pick ‘n Save prices
- Shirtless US Senate candidate submerges himself in Wisconsin lake, issues challenge to opponent
- United Healthcare Group company hacked, new security concerns and billing delays
- Evers signs bill increasing out-of-state bow and crossbow deer hunting license fees
- Third person dies from Milwaukee shooting that injured 4
- Marquette Law School to host Canadian Supreme Court justice
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula