A federal judge sentenced two senior employees at a Wisconsin corn plant to two years in prison Thursday for falsifying records and obstructing an investigation into a fatal corn dust explosion seven years ago.
Federal regulators have determined that a lack of safeguards during a maintenance shutdown led to a 2018 explosion at an oil refinery in Superior.
Attorney General Josh Kaul filed a lawsuit Monday against a milling company for multiple violations at a plant that was the scene of a fatal explosion five years ago.
Contract workers are suing Husky Energy for injuries they received in an explosion at the company's oil refinery in northern Wisconsin this year.
A lawsuit alleges that negligence by the owners of Wisconsin's only oil refinery caused an explosion and fire that injured 36 people and caused a mandatory evacuation in the city of Superior.
The Wisconsin Supreme Court has ruled that an insurer of a contractor is not exempt from paying court costs and settlements after an explosion in Oconomowoc.
An insurer is exempt from paying court costs and settlements connected to lawsuits filed after a contractor ruptured a gas line and caused an April 2008 explosion in Oconomowoc, the Court of Appeals ruled Wednesday.
A lawsuit related to a 2006 explosion that killed two people in Ellison Bay will be considered by the Wisconsin Supreme Court.
APPLETON, Wis. (AP) — A maintenance worker seriously injured in a 2009 boiler explosion at the Appleton Medical Center will be compensated for his medical expenses, lost wages and pain and suffering under a $1.6 million settlement approved Tuesday. The court signed off on the settlement with the boiler service company, BurCon Services, and its […]
Workers burned in a 2009 explosion at the We Energies power plant in Oak Creek have received a $16 million settlement of a civil lawsuit, said their lawyer, Timothy Trecek.
- Marquette Law School to host Canadian Supreme Court justice
- Governor Evers takes action on three bills
- Appleton Alderperson Kristin Alfheim launches campaign for state Senate
- Judge sanctions attorney misled by AI
- Wisconsin Court of Appeals: WIAA acted arbitrarily and violated its own written appeal procedure
- DOJ addresses National Security risks and Data Security from groundbreaking Executive Order
- FBI: $15,000 reward for safe return of Elijah Vue
- Mother of missing Wisconsin boy, man her son was staying with charged with child neglect
- Redistricting experts submit $128K bill for review of Wisconsin legislative maps
- Person dies following exchange of gunfire after Green Bay police respond to disturbance
- Chiefs parade shooting could be a new test of expanded ‘stand your ground’ protections
- Milwaukee Police investigating battery of officer on Wisconsin Ave. downtown
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula