The state Ethics Commission has selected a Florida attorney as its new leader.
The Wisconsin Ethics Commission is asking the state Legislature to decide what to do about campaign donations made in bitcoin and other digital currencies.
Wisconsin ethics officials are considering making the state among the leaders in welcoming political contributions in bitcoins and other digital currencies, which have gained popularity in recent years.
The Wisconsin Elections Commission picked a new administrator on Friday after incumbent Michael Haas stepped aside following a bitter squabble with Senate Republicans.
The Wisconsin Senate was scheduled to vote Tuesday on whether to confirm the administrators of the state agencies that run elections and oversee the ethics laws that office holders, candidates and lobbyists have to follow.
A new report shows that Wisconsin's official government Ethics Commission investigated just one alleged violation in its first year of operation.
Former Attorney General Peg Lautenschlager has resigned from the state Ethics Commission.
Gov. Scott Walker has appointed a reserve judge to the state's Ethics Commission.
A member of Wisconsin's newly created Ethics Commission who resigned less than six months into his term issued a stinging rebuke of the fledgling agency on Monday, saying the partisan board won't enforce the law, is too secret and is purposefully set up to fail.
Three finalists from a list of 23 applicants have been selected to be interviewed to become the first leader of Wisconsin's new Ethics Commission.
- Courtroom outbursts justified exclusion of mother from parental rights trial
- OSHA fines two Wisconsin construction companies after Lambeau Field carpenter’s death
- Vehicle wanted in Chicago homicide crashes into Milwaukee school bus during police pursuit
- Court to weigh social media and First Amendment
- Henry Kissinger, secretary of state under Presidents Nixon and Ford, dies at 100
- Judge dismisses liberal watchdog’s claims that Wisconsin impeachment panel violated open meeting law
- Milwaukee casting foundry sentenced for violating Clean Water Act
- IRS delays rules for payment apps’ users
- Judge cites handwritten will and awards real estate to Aretha Franklin’s sons
- Kenosha man gets life in prison for fatally stabbing his father, stepmother with a machete in 2021
- Official who posted ‘ballot selfie’ in Wisconsin has felony charge dismissed
- Federal court rules brokerage firm breached 1994 contract
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula