A jury has found a Waterford man guilty of failing to carry out storm-water best practices at a Milwaukee construction site, the DOJ announced Monday.
The Wisconsin Department of Justice is creating 12 regional teams to support schools around the state deal with critical incidents such as shootings.
A top Wisconsin Department of Justice administrator filed a federal complaint alleging that she's being underpaid and harassed at work because she's a Black woman.
Democratic Attorney General Josh Kaul has changed the state Department of Justice stance to support an environmental advocacy group in lawsuits dealing with dairy farm expansion and high-capacity wells.
The state Department of Justice is releasing new guides to help schools identify potential threats.
Wisconsin taxpayers paid about $1,000 to send one of Republican Attorney General Brad Schimel's top lawyers to a Christian legal advocacy group's West Coast conference last summer even though Schimel himself considered his own appearance there a political or personal event.
The Wisconsin Department of Justice began accepting applications on Tuesday for $100 million in new school-safety grants.
The state Department of Justice is prosecuting a Taylor County sheriff's detective for releasing records of two unsolved murders to producers of a national television show.
The state Department of Justice is contracting with two more private labs to analyze untested sexual assault kits.
The Wisconsin Department of Justice will give four counties $320,000 to develop a model that helps people transition back to their community once they're released from jail.
A state Justice Department agent resigned after he allegedly exposed his genitals at the agency's headquarters, a restaurant and a party, records show.
The Wisconsin Department of Justice's solicitor general says a lawsuit challenging an economic development project could "imperil" the $10 billion Foxconn complex and other ventures in the state.
- Milwaukee attorney loses law license in scathing Supreme Court decision
- Milwaukee City Attorney top deputy Odalo Ohiku resigns amid investigations
- Fox Valley man sentenced to 14½ years in Federal Prison for Fentanyl trafficking, firearms
- Fraudulent Wisconsin tax return preparer sentenced to prison
- Harris will tout apprenticeships in a swing state visit to Wisconsin
- FTC sues to block grocery store merger impacting Metro Market, Pick ‘n Save prices
- Shirtless US Senate candidate submerges himself in Wisconsin lake, issues challenge to opponent
- United Healthcare Group company hacked, new security concerns and billing delays
- Evers signs bill increasing out-of-state bow and crossbow deer hunting license fees
- Third person dies from Milwaukee shooting that injured 4
- Marquette Law School to host Canadian Supreme Court justice
- Governor Evers takes action on three bills
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula