In consolidated cases, the City of Waukesha appeals from orders dismissing its actions against the Town of Waukesha.
Appeals court finds Brookfield overstepped in requiring developer to pay for street connecting subdivisions
An appeals court on Thursday found the city of Brookfield improperly sought to compel a developer to pay for a public road through a planned subdivision in a closely-watched land use case.
Waukesha County Circuit Court Judge Maria Lazar has launched her campaign for the Wisconsin State Court of Appeals District II.
A well-presented Court of Appeals case affirmed that when the defendant breaches a plea agreement prior to sentencing, the state may change its side of the agreement.
January was a monumental occasion for Waukesha County Judge Bill Domina.
Defendants in the Wisconsin voter ID case want to stay a temporary injunction, pending the results of an appeal and to spare voters from confusion leading up to the April 3 general election.
WAUKESHA, Wis. (AP) — A state appeals court says Alzheimer’s patients cannot be involuntarily committed for treatment. The District II Court of Appeals in Waukesha reversed a lower court ruling and said an 85-year-old Fond du Lac woman with Alzheimer’s doesn’t suffer from a “qualifying mental condition” under Wisconsin’s involuntary commitment law, known as Ch[...]
- Madison takes center stage in the world of highway safety
- Hunter Biden pleads not guilty to three federal gun charges filed after his plea deal collapsed
- Attorney General Kaul urges Biden Administration to protect student loan borrowers
- Wisconsin Attorney General Kaul files reply briefs in abortion case
- Cigna Health insurance group to pay $172 million to resolve false claims act allegations
- Alyssa Chojnacki joins Meissner Tierney Fisher & Nichols
- Brian Cooley joins Meissner Tierney Fisher & Nichols
- Gov. Evers taps Shawanokasic for Menominee County Register of Deeds
- Trump Tower in Chicago sued for failed compliance with environmental laws
- Police chief suspended after raid
- FDA wants to regulate laboratory tests
- Owner of home health company convicted of $2.8M Medicare Fraud Scheme
- Evers appoints McElroy as Price County district attorney
- Evers appoints Ann Peacock to Dane County Circuit Court
- Michael Best appoints Sarah Alt to new role as chief process and AI officer
- Attorney Peter Baziano joins Murphy Desmond in its Business and Real Estate practice groups
- GRGB partner Karnes honored at Run for Justice
- DeWitt’s Miotke reappointed to SPD’s Board
- Hupy and Abraham wins award for ‘Behind the Handlebars’ video series
- Evers appoints trio to Milwaukee County Circuit Court
- Kubiak joins Amundsen Davis’ Business Litigation Service Group
- GRGB partners Jason Luczak, Nicole Masnica honored with Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers award
- Teuta Jonuzi, Joshua Hargrove promoted to equity partners at Tracey Wood & Associates
- Reinhart’s Taggatz joins International Association of Defense Counsel