A Cottage Grove man is fighting to get a concealed carry permit after the state denied him because he's been convicted of domestic violence.
A federal judge in Iowa has sharply criticized the U.S. Department of Justice for creating massive drug sentencing disparities by failing to have a policy, until recently, advising prosecutors on when to double the prison time for repeat offenders.
Three Catholic hospital systems can't deny abortion providers admitting privileges, the Wisconsin Department of Justice said in a legal filing.
The Wisconsin Department of Justice has appealed a federal judge's injunction blocking a new law that requires abortion providers to have admitting privileges at nearby hospitals.
The Wisconsin Department of Justice received a federal grant Friday for more than $500,000 to help the victims of the Oak Creek Sikh temple shooting last year, according to a news release.
Wisconsin law-enforcement officials are tracking a new technology that might allow investigators to perform a DNA analysis in as little as 90 minutes.
China's largest wind turbine company and three people are accused of trade secrets from a U.S. software company, the Justice Department announced Thursday.
The state Department of Justice has moved a lawsuit over concealed carry class sizes to federal court.
The Wisconsin Department of Justice has obtained a judgment in an environmental lawsuit in Kenosha County Circuit Court.
The state Justice Department has decided to close its Superior field office to save money.
Does a food allergy constitute a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act?
The Wisconsin Department of Justice has revamped its website to make it more user friendly.
- Milwaukee Police investigating battery of officer on Wisconsin Ave. downtown
- Wis. Attorney General Kaul petitions Wis. Supreme Court to take abortion case
- Wisconsin State Patrol to conduct special enforcement to stop risky driving in Racine County
- Spotted Cow beer security fraud allegations dismissed by Court of Appeals
- Evers urges lawmakers to support compromise to release $125 Million to fight PFAS contaminants
- Wisconsin Supreme Court accepts two cases, denies several others
- Cyber crime expected to skyrocket (CHART)
- The Koch network, the Brewers, Kwik Trip: here’s who spent the most on lobbying in Wisconsin last year
- Family Dollar Stores LLC pleads guilty to holding consumer products under unsanitary conditions over rodent-infested warehouse
- Republican Wisconsin Senate candidate Hovde launches first campaign ad
- Police: 2 killed, 2 wounded in Milwaukee gunfire exchange
- Madison Dept. of Civil Rights invites public to Black History month film and discussion
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula