Time and time again, the country’s highest court has come under fire for failing to manage possibly unethical behavior by its justices. In the past, the Supreme Court of the United States has cast aside pleas to adopt an ethics code for the justices. Now, the actions of Justice Clarence Thomas’ wife, Virginia – who […]
Justice Clarence Thomas participated in arguments at the Supreme Court by telephone rather than in person on Monday following a hospital stay of nearly a week.
The Supreme Court heard arguments in which it was asked to overturn a nationwide right to abortion that has existed for nearly 50 years.
Leading up to Wednesday's major abortion case at the Supreme Court, the justices have heard from thousands of people and organizations urging the court to either save or scrap two historic abortion decisions.
Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas on Thursday criticized some in the judiciary for veering into the role of legislators and politicians, saying it is not the role of judges to make policy or to base decisions on their personal feelings or religious beliefs.
Justice Clarence Thomas spoke and Chief Justice John Roberts ruled. The Supreme Court's most unusual term featured victories for undocumented immigrants, abortion rights, LGBTQ workers and religious freedoms.
The Supreme Court on Monday passed up several challenges to federal and state gun-control laws, over the dissent of two conservative justices.
Justice Clarence Thomas broke 10 years of courtroom silence Monday and posed questions during a Supreme Court oral argument, provoking gasps from the audience.
The U.S. Supreme Court is inappropriately signaling it intends to clear the way for gay marriage across the nation, Justice Clarence Thomas complained earlier this week in a stinging dissent to the court's refusal to block the start of same-sex marriages in Alabama.
A unanimous Supreme Court is ordering lower courts to take a new look at a dispute over a chemical company's efforts to cut costs in its health plan for retired workers.
Justice Clarence Thomas suggested Thursday that the U.S. Supreme Court was divided over whether to hear the gay marriage cases the justices rejected last month.
The U.S. Supreme Court ruled unanimously Monday that an anti-abortion group can challenge an Ohio law that bars people from making false statements about political candidates during a campaign.
- Wisconsin Assembly approves increases in out-of-state outdoor license fees to help close deficit
- Assembly OKs bill to suspend doe hunting in northern Wisconsin in attempt to regrow herd
- Wisconsin lawmakers OK bill to tackle forever chemicals pollution, but governor isn’t on board
- A man accused of stabbing another passenger on a Seattle to Las Vegas flight charged with assault
- Could gunowners face charges if kids access unlocked weapons? State laws differ
- EPA approves year-round sales of higher ethanol blend in Wisconsin, other states
- Former Black schools leader radio interview brings focus on race issues in Green Bay
- Parts of a Martin Luther King Jr. memorial in Denver have been stolen
- Right to contraception rejected by Wisconsin Assembly Republicans
- Planned Parenthood asks Wisconsin Supreme Court to find 1849 abortion law unconstitutional
- Alabama’s frozen embryo ruling is having its first effects
- Marquette Law School Poll: National survey shows Trump win over Biden
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula