This is a small claims action over insurance premiums.
West Bend Mutual Insurance Company insured Ixthus Medical Supply, Inc. and Karl Kunstman, Ixthus’ principal (collectively, Ixthus) under a commercial general liability (CGL) policy and a commercial umbrella policy.
Brenda Degross and James Sparish appeal from an order granting declaratory judgment in favor of Society Insurance, a Mutual Company, on the issue of insurance coverage.
Dorian M. Torres appeals from a judgment of conviction and challenges the denial of his motion to suppress, asserting that police discovered evidence through a warrantless and unlawful search of his apartment.
Ricardo L. Concepcion pled no contest to ten counts of possession of child pornography under WIS. STAT. § 948.12(1m) (2015-16) and was sentenced to nine years’ initial confinement followed by six years’ extended supervision.
J.C. appeals the order terminating her parental rights to her child, A.S. J.C. contends that testimony taken at her fact finding hearing was insufficient to establish that the Division of Milwaukee Child Protective Services made reasonable efforts to provide J.C. with the services necessary for the return of her child.
Daniel M. Wilson appeals from a judgment of conviction, entered upon a jury’s verdict, and the denial of his postconviction motion.
Robert Holmes appeals a judgment convicting him of manufacturing psilocin and maintaining a drug trafficking place.
David and Kathryn Paynter sued Dr. James Hamp, alleging he negligently failed to diagnose David’s cancer.
Steven Ambrosius, Daniel Pamperin, and Sarah and David Felton (collectively, “the Ambrosius Group”) made numerous payments to Johnson Bank pursuant to their respective personal guaranties on a loan Johnson Bank issued to Riverside Group Investments, LLC (“Riverside”).
Richard Hoeft, pro se, appeals an order denying his petition to reopen a small claims default judgment entered against him and in favor of Roger Byrd.
These consolidated appeals challenge various aspects of a judgment entered on a split jury verdict in a long-running dispute between the Village of Park Forest, Illinois, and Thorncreek Apartments, a large housing complex located in the Village.
- Solo vs. big law: Does size really matter?
- Wisconsin Court System’s director of public information officer retires abruptly
- New lawsuit launched over secret Vos impeachment investigation
- Federal judge rules for students with disabilities in age-cutoff case
- Wisconsin DNR board appointees tell Republican lawmakers they don’t support wolf population limit
- The most prevalent forms of cyber crime (CHART)
- Money laundering complaint filed against Justice Protasiewicz by convicted felon, election denier, alleged stalker
- Gov. Evers continues to seek applicants for Barron County Circuit Court
- GOP, Garland clash at hearing
- Bipartisan group of Wisconsin lawmakers propose ranked-choice voting and top-five primaries
- Wisconsin Ethics Commission staff leakers face 9 months prison, $10,000 fine
- Republican legislators fail to respond to child care crisis survey
- Evers appoints McElroy as Price County district attorney
- Evers appoints Ann Peacock to Dane County Circuit Court
- Michael Best appoints Sarah Alt to new role as chief process and AI officer
- Attorney Peter Baziano joins Murphy Desmond in its Business and Real Estate practice groups
- GRGB partner Karnes honored at Run for Justice
- DeWitt’s Miotke reappointed to SPD’s Board
- Hupy and Abraham wins award for ‘Behind the Handlebars’ video series
- Evers appoints trio to Milwaukee County Circuit Court
- Kubiak joins Amundsen Davis’ Business Litigation Service Group
- GRGB partners Jason Luczak, Nicole Masnica honored with Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers award
- Teuta Jonuzi, Joshua Hargrove promoted to equity partners at Tracey Wood & Associates
- Reinhart’s Taggatz joins International Association of Defense Counsel