Charles E. Carlson says Wisconsin Bell, Inc. intentionally discriminated against him when it terminated his employment because of his disability.
The Wisconsin Department of Revenue (the "Department") imposed a tax on the petitioners pursuant to Wis. Stat. § 77.52(2)(a)11. (2007-08) for the "processing" of river sediments into waste sludge, reusable sand, and water.
C.S.W. (who we will refer to as “Mr. W.”) appeals orders of the Jackson County Circuit Court that granted guardianships of the person and estate and a protective placement as requested by Jackson County.
Davonte Love appeals judgments of conviction and an order denying his motion for postconviction relief.
This is a foreclosure action initiated against Cassandra and Darrel Butcher by Ocwen Loan Servicing, LCC, the servicer of a loan on behalf of Deutsche Bank.
Carla M. Whitcomb appeals the circuit court’s denial of her “Motion to Vacate and Void Default Judgment.”
Susan L.J. Bemis appeals from an order denying her “Petition for Enforcement of Settlement Agreement and Remedy of Breach,” by which she sought specific performance of “Paragraph 14” of the settlement agreement between her and Robert Melzer, as well as her costs and attorneys’ fees incurred in seeking relief.
Michael Lion Dixon appeals from a judgment, entered after a jury trial, convicting him of two counts of second-degree sexual assault of a child for having sexual intercourse with thirteen-year-old S.O. and fourteen-year-old D.D.
Alonso Corral appeals from a judgment of conviction and an order denying his motion for a new trial.
Dion Lashay Byrd appeals from his judgment of conviction, entered on a jury’s verdict, for making a bomb threat, contrary to WIS. STAT. § 947.015 (2013-14).
P.X. appeals an order extending his involuntary commitment pursuant to WIS. STAT. ch. 51.
A jury convicted Lamonte W. Moore of felony murder. See WIS. STAT. § 940.03 (2013-14).
- Wisconsin law requires vehicles to stay back from a working snowplow
- Jan. 6 suits can proceed
- House Expulsion of Santos marks sixth in chamber’s history
- PIP, SSI benefits cases to be heard during December arguments
- Court: City violated order in dispute over fire departments
- Judge bars media cameras in slayings case, but the court will livestream
- $2 million awarded by Federal jury for MPD excessive force, officers’ failure to intervene
- Wisconsin Attorney General joins multistate Amicus Brief to uphold laws restricting gun magazine capacity
- Lawyer with ties to Brookfield, Wis. sentenced to four Years in Federal Prison
- Justice Sandra Day O’Connor, the first woman on the Supreme Court, has died at age 93
- Gov. Evers appoints Toni L. Young to the Racine County Circuit Court
- Gov. Evers appoints Frank Gagliardi to the Kenosha County Circuit Court
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula