Brandon Winzer appeals from a circuit court order dismissing his medical malpractice claim against Dr. Hartmann and Mercy Medical Center (Mercy) as time-barred under the applicable statute of limitations, WIS. STAT. § 893.55(1m)(2019-20).
D.W. appeals the circuit court order terminating his parental rights to his child, K.J. D.W. argues that the circuit court erroneously exercised its discretion in granting the petition to terminate his parental rights because the circuit court failed to weigh relevant facts affecting the best interests of the child in consideration of the petition for the termination of parental rights (TPR).
Steven Kane, Jacqueline Kane, and Cottage Row Properties, LLC, appeal a summary judgment granted in favor of Stephan Nordstrom, Graycliffe LLC, Carl Curry, and Cynthia Curry (collectively, “the Objectors”).
Dustin Larson appeals from an incest conviction and an order denying his postconviction claim of ineffective assistance of counsel.
Erica Lindquist appeals an order granting Mark Anderson’s motion to modify physical placement of the parties’ minor children.
Kurt B. Parks appeals his judgment of conviction for possession of narcotic drugs (heroin), and felony bail jumping, as well as an order of the trial court denying his postconviction motion.
Timothy Christopher Scott, Jr. appeals from a judgment of conviction entered following a jury trial for two counts of first-degree recklessly endangering safety by use of a dangerous weapon, one count of possession of a firearm by a person adjudicated delinquent, and one count of felony bail jumping.
Germania Real Estate Venture II LLC (“Germania”) and Germania Historic, LLC (“Historic”) appeal an order of the circuit court granting STIR LLC (“STIR”) damages arising from the breach of a commercial lease.
Kathleen McCaigue, pro se, appeals orders of the trial court dismissing her numerous claims against several defendants, as set forth in her complaint filed in March 2018, relating to a failed real estate transaction that occurred in December 2005.
LaVertis Stewart, an inmate at Dixon Correctional Center, sued the assistant warden, two doctors, and a medical corporation under the Eighth Amendment, claiming that they were deliberately indifferent to his serious medical needs by refusing to grant him an exemption to wearing a restrictive security device, a black box, when he left the facility for medical appointments.
Richard Grundy III and his network of drug suppliers, couriers, distributors, and dealers trafficked hundreds of pounds of methamphetamine in Indianapolis.
Benjamin Froyen Haddorff appeals from the circuit court’s order denying his motion for contempt, alleging that Susan Kathleen Haddorff, his ex-wife, failed to abide by the placement order concerning the parties’ minor children.
- Wisconsin Supreme Court votes to accept no new cases, denies several
- Black and Latino voters suing in federal court to block congressional district’s weakening minority voting
- Gov. Evers appoints Nicole Ziebell as Marquette County Register of Deeds
- Dane County looks to stop forcing unwed fathers to repay Medicaid birth costs from before 2020
- Republican leaders of Wisconsin Legislature at odds over withholding university pay raises
- Wisconsin pastor accused of exploiting children in Venezuela and Cuba gets 15 years
- Remains found in Indiana in 1982 identified as those of Wisconsin woman who vanished at age 20
- Wisconsin law requires vehicles to stay back from a working snowplow
- Jan. 6 suits can proceed
- House Expulsion of Santos marks sixth in chamber’s history
- PIP, SSI benefits cases to be heard during December arguments
- Court: City violated order in dispute over fire departments
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula