Troy Lasecki appeals an order dismissing his claims against Bryan Nowak arising out of the dissolution of an LLC in which he and Nowak were the only members.
Jeanne Fransway appeals a summary judgment dismissing her claims against Markquart Automotive Inc. for violations of the Wisconsin Consumer Act (“WCA”), WIS. STAT. chs. 421-427 (2019-20).
Kyle Kleinschmidt appeals from a judgment of conviction for one count of operating a motor vehicle while revoked and one count of misdemeanor bail jumping.
Hayden Hawk, pro se, appeals from a civil forfeiture judgment for theft.
D.C.B. appeals an order of the trial court extending his involuntary civil commitment, pursuant to WIS. STAT. ch. 51, by twelve months.
Larry L. Jackson appeals his judgment of conviction for first-degree intentional homicide, as a party to a crime with the use of a deadly weapon, and for possession of a firearm by a felon.
The Estate of Ceasar Stinson and Stinson’s spouse, Chipo Samvura (collectively, “the Estate”), appeal a circuit court order which restrains the Milwaukee County Sheriffs’ Office (MCSO) from releasing an internal affairs file.
Marten Transport, Ltd. and Shem David Wark appeal from a nonfinal order denying their motion to change venue from Milwaukee County to Barron County.
Robert appeals the circuit court order for involuntary medication and treatment.
Miles J. Olson appeals a judgment convicting him of one count of possession of cocaine with intent to deliver and one count of operating a vehicle while intoxicated, as a fifth offense.
Ranita Railey clocked in and out of work at the Sunset Food Mart in Lake Forest, Illinois, by placing her hand on a biometric scanner.
This is an appeal from an order revoking pretrial release based on the defendant’s violation of his release conditions.
- Jan. 6 suits can proceed
- House Expulsion of Santos marks sixth in chamber’s history
- PIP, SSI benefits cases to be heard during December arguments
- Court: City violated order in dispute over fire departments
- Judge bars media cameras in slayings case, but the court will livestream
- $2 million awarded by Federal jury for MPD excessive force, officers’ failure to intervene
- Wisconsin Attorney General joins multistate Amicus Brief to uphold laws restricting gun magazine capacity
- Lawyer with ties to Brookfield, Wis. sentenced to four Years in Federal Prison
- Justice Sandra Day O’Connor, the first woman on the Supreme Court, has died at age 93
- Gov. Evers appoints Toni L. Young to the Racine County Circuit Court
- Gov. Evers appoints Frank Gagliardi to the Kenosha County Circuit Court
- Unions in Wisconsin sue to reverse collective bargaining restrictions on teachers, others
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula