Three circuit court judges from Waushara, Outagamie and Taylor counties have been appointed as new chief judges of their respective judicial administrative districts by the Wisconsin Supreme Court.
Gov. Scott Walker is seeking applicants to fill the top prosecutor position in Outagamie County.
Gov. Scott Walker has appointed the top prosecutor in Outagamie County to the bench.
A jury has found a 30-year-old man guilty of first-degree intentional homicide in connection with a 2013 fatal shooting at an Appleton nightclub.
A judge in Wisconsin has dismissed homicide charges against a Minnesota woman set to go on trial in a 2007 slaying.
Wisconsin prosecutors agreed to drop a homicide charge against a woman accused in a 2007 slaying if she testifies against her two co-defendants.
A Stevens Point attorney convicted of repeatedly sexually assaulting his wife in 2012 and 2013 was sentenced Wednesday to 30 years in prison.
A Stevens Point attorney was convicted Wednesday of repeatedly sexually assaulting his wife in 2012 and 2013.
Authorities who investigated a shooting by Appleton police say the officers' actions were justified.
A conservative public interest law firm has accused an Appleton Area School District committee of improperly meeting in closed session to determine what books to include in a ninth-grade reading curriculum.
A prosecutor in Outagamie County has determined an Appleton police officer acted legally when he fatally shot a citizen.
APPLETON, Wis. (AP) — A Wisconsin prosecutor has dropped charges against a woman accused of trying to hire a man to beat up her domestic partner who was later killed. Outagamie County District Attorney Carrie Schneider dropped charges last week against 52-year-old Dianna Siveny. Siveny and her 32-year-old daughter, Kandi Siveny, were accused of offering […]
- Courtroom outbursts justified exclusion of mother from parental rights trial
- OSHA fines two Wisconsin construction companies after Lambeau Field carpenter’s death
- Vehicle wanted in Chicago homicide crashes into Milwaukee school bus during police pursuit
- Court to weigh social media and First Amendment
- Henry Kissinger, secretary of state under Presidents Nixon and Ford, dies at 100
- Judge dismisses liberal watchdog’s claims that Wisconsin impeachment panel violated open meeting law
- Milwaukee casting foundry sentenced for violating Clean Water Act
- IRS delays rules for payment apps’ users
- Judge cites handwritten will and awards real estate to Aretha Franklin’s sons
- Kenosha man gets life in prison for fatally stabbing his father, stepmother with a machete in 2021
- Official who posted ‘ballot selfie’ in Wisconsin has felony charge dismissed
- Federal court rules brokerage firm breached 1994 contract
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula